Game Thread Lady Vols at Texas A&M

What is Diamonds problem? She acts like she doesn't care at all.

She probably doesn't with a coach like Holly can you blame her? You never know if you're going to play of sit, you can't really get into the flow of the game because she is still going 9/10 deep, hasn't establish an offense, from what I see she wants her to shoot and not get to the basket (because she's constantly running off screens) I wouldn't be surprised if she heads overseas and play after this year and then head to the WNBA after a good season in Europe

Okay i know they won the third but i wish the lead was bigger now it's on to the fourth they MUST not allow A&M back in it they must keep building onto this lead in order to win. it wouldn't hurt to put in Dunbar just to shoot the three ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Reynolds need to watch this tape because if she just decides to be consistent (play like this) she makes us a better team

Reactions: 1 person
c'mon ladies bring this one home then you can kick back and watch Peyton win the Super Bowl.

Reynolds need to watch this tape because if she just decides to be consistent (play like this) she makes us a better team

I haven't been the biggest Reynolds fan, but she has been much more consistent in the last couple of games. If she can keep that up, it will help us tremendously.

Reactions: 3 people

Imagine if we had Reynolds playing this, Te'a playing like the previous 3 games, and Diamond giving us 15 pts and no turnovers a game. We'd be unbeatable.

Reactions: 3 people
She probably doesn't with a coach like Holly can you blame her? You never know if you're going to play of sit, you can't really get into the flow of the game because she is still going 9/10 deep, hasn't establish an offense, from what I see she wants her to shoot and not get to the basket (because she's constantly running off screens) I wouldn't be surprised if she heads overseas and play after this year and then head to the WNBA after a good season in Europe

Well if you don't have self-pride to play hard no matter what, then see ya. A coach doesn't and shouldn't have to coach effort. I played for some bad coaches (in my opinion :p) but never did it stop me from playing as hard as I could.

Diamond has loads of potential, but she is wasting it.

Reactions: 2 people
do we ever practice against the press? chances are if there's 3 defenders hanging off you that 2 or 3 of your teammates are probably wide open

VN Store

Back