Game Thread Lady Vols Softball in the Mary Nutter Classic

They got me good on the sign-up, though. The prices were deceiving. I signed up for the $12.99 version, thinking to myself, "Who in the world would pay $7 more if they don't have to?" Checked my bank account and boom! Yearly subscription price was debited out instead. Lol! Checked the FAQs and apparently a lot of other folks do the same thing I did, as it was, indeed, on the list.

Yeah I almost did the same thing.... it's 29.99 for a monthly non-yearly fee....it's deceiving the way in which they have the sign up process.

For anyone who might be interested in this, OU just shifted their defense to include an additional player in the infield. Left field is wide open. Gasso says that when Lowary is on, they don't think anyone can pull her pitches because she throws so hard. Apparently she has the most velocity of any Sooner pitchers.

$29.99? I thought it was $19.99... Hm...

I may be wrong but I was pretty sure the second option was for 29.99...... the first option was for 16.99 a month for 12 months ( taking the full yearly amount out at once). When I clicked to watch the Mary Nutter Classic I signed up then it took me to those payment options.

They must've went up on the prices, possibly because of this tournament. When I signed up, the options were $12.99 (yearly, as it turned out, debited at once) and $19.99 (monthly).

They must've went up on the prices, possibly because of this tournament. When I signed up, the options were $12.99 (yearly, as it turned out, debited at once) and $19.99 (monthly).

Yeah I bet they did ..... the website says that unless you cancel your membership then they will keep automatically withdrawing the monthly fee.... so FYI to those that sign up!

Just checked out OU's schedule. They lost to auburn and Washington and have had close games with ole miss and Houston. I like our chances. This is one of those games where you "see where you are" as a team. Go vols!

Single by Gregg, Geer walks, double steal, runners on 2nd and 3rd.

Rowland pops out to 1st, Lockman ground out to 3rd, Seggern singles to left! 2 runs in.

Reactions: 1 person
Leach infield single. Holcomb grounder, Leach out. Vines gets a ball, Parker delay violation, then a fly out to left. Gregg pop fly for out 3. No runs.

Ground out to short, ground out to second, ground out to Arnold. 3 up 3 down for OU.

Geer reaches on an error by short. Rowland bunts 2 foul then pitch in the dirt, Geer to 2nd no hesitation. Rowland strike out swinging.

Another pitch in the dirt Geer to 3rd. They almost got her.

Lockman strike out swinging.

Seggern ground out to 1st.

Geer stranded at 3rd.

Arnold strikes out Knight swinging!

Hits #3 in the back for the second time.

Karen to circle. Penley flies out to Holcomb. Arnold strikes out Parker swinging!

McClain very weak effort, strikeout.

Leach extended at-bat with foul balls then full count then line drive out to 3rd.

Holcomb hard grounder to short safe at first.

Vines ground out to short.

No runs in.

Arnold ground out to herself, ground out to short, great play by Leach to snare a hard grounder to her right and get the 3rd out. No runs for OU.

VN Store

Back