Game Thread Lady Vols vs Notre Dame

Holly made some moves in this game by benching Middleton in favor on Nunn. We made a huge run with her in there. Another good move to get Jackson back in there well rested when Nunn got tired. Good call to foul them three times and run the clock down.
The main reason we won was effort. Girls hit another gear in that half I didn't recognize Diamond and Reynolds.

Reactions: 2 people
Good Lord was I about to flip my chair on that Jackson three at the end. I swear she had enough time to get out her phone and text whoever had the ball and tell them to pass it before they actually did so. Pfew! Close.

Reactions: 3 people
Great win. Much needed for Holly & the team. Felt like an old school hard nosed Lady Vol team

You are absolutely right!

That 4th quarter was played like The Lady Vols of old.

I have to give credit where it's due. Holly put Qui back into the game along side Cedes and that was just one of the difference makers.

Well that with MeMe's 3 pointer and Jaime's jump shot. :)

Congrats Lady Vols THANK YOU!!

Now that was fun!:)

Reactions: 2 people
Well it was hard without gule's help, but CoachJ, TO, and I survived and pulled them out. We waved to you, gule.

Joking aside that was great game. If you didn't go and could have😞. If you went..well TO thinks he pulled a muscle at end😀...it was fun...and EXCITING!

We back Pat.

Reactions: 1 person
Good Lord was I about to flip my chair on that Jackson three at the end. I swear she had enough time to get out her phone and text whoever had the ball and tell them to pass it before they actually did so. Pfew! Close.

She was guarded quite well and missed the shot badly. Let it go. Lady Vols won!

LOL I felt the same way!! :crazy:

I was so happy that shot went in! Because before that MeMe had a turnover and I just knew she would. But she redeemed herself. :)

Reactions: 1 person
When Diamond and Reynolds give the effort they get the love. When they play weak they don't. That last half is what we expect out of those two.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back