Game Thread Lady Vols vs Notre Dame

Serious question... is Dunbar going to play tonight? I thought she was fully healed. Is she practicing at all or at full speed?

It'll be ugly for TN. All Holly can do is pace back & forth with NO clue how to win.

Sad that this will be on ESPN2 for the whole nation to watch LVs get spanked bad.

I'll be curious to see how many backdoor cuts for easy baskets ND gets on us. I'm always feel bad for our players because I know they are trying hard to defend it, but when you pretty much play a one-on-one style of basketball in the half court you're not going to fair well against teams that actually run a moving, cutting, disciplined offense.

I figure no way Dunbar plays. We might see Nunn for about five to 10 minutes and all the rest of the minutes will go to the starters and Middleton. Look for about 15 to 18 shots from Diamond and 12 to 14 from Nared and Russell. How many of those shots they make will determine if were in the game or not. Also count up their turnovers as over 12 tonight I suspect we'll get beat by double digits.
We'll have to shoot 45 percent to have any chance and less that 12 turnovers.

th

If we see this face were winning.

Reactions: 1 person
I figure no way Dunbar plays. We might see Nunn for about five to 10 minutes and all the rest of the minutes will go to the starters and Middleton. Look for about 15 to 18 shots from Diamond and 12 to 14 from Nared and Russell. How many of those shots they make will determine if were in the game or not. Also count up their turnovers as over 12 tonight I suspect we'll get beat by double digits.
We'll have to shoot 45 percent to have any chance and less that 12 turnovers.

is
Dunbar having foot problems ? or is she in CHWs doghouse for some reason ?

11-2 run for ND to tie it.

Tennessee has to stop that lob pass to Turner. She's getting that shot whenever she wants.

VN Store

Back