Game Thread Lady Vols vs South Carolina

Even without a Wilson SC can still win. Remember Bama and LSU. Hope she is ok. If it is vertigo, I have heard that can be difficult to overcome.

She must have watched a Holly post game presser. That always makes me dizzy.

ba daa bing!

I just heard it on ESPN2 also. Has she had a fall and a bump on the head or something?

No excuses, LVs! Let's roll!

If we win we'll still be the sixth or seventh seed in the tourney. If A&M beats Missouri were 7th and if we win and Missouri beats A&M were sixth. Looks like Auburn if were 7th and Kentucky if were 6th. As far as the league we win we tie for fourth. Everyone has the tiebreaker on so we drop in the tourney.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If we win we'll still be the sixth or seventh seed in the tourney. If A&M beats Missouri were 7th and if we win and Missouri beats A&M were sixth. Looks like Auburn if were 7th and Kentucky if were 6th.

Rather be 6th, and avoid SC for the third time in the SEC tourney 2nd rd.

Four turnovers so far--ugh.

Also we need offensive rebounds if we are gong to take crazy shots!

They really think Russell is going to make a play with three people guarding her. Ref help them once on that flop but someone needs to take a decent shot not a fling at the basket.

They really think Russell is going to make a play with three people guarding her. Ref help them once on that flop but someone needs to take a decent shot not a fling at the basket.

Westbrook has the shot then makes a bad pass

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back