GM on the way from LSU ... boom JP doing work

This staff is possibly the best recruiting staff in the conference now. Top 10 classes every year minimum going forward imo. Also, this staff can actually develope players. Future is looking bright imo.

WRONG!!! bUTch had the best recruiting staff in the conference. Just ask bUTch and he will tell ya.....

Reactions: 1 person
General manager? First time I’ve heard of a GM on a football team. What is the responsibility of a general manager?

Click on the link above and read his BIO at LSU.

That will answer many of your questions.

If we get this guy it will be a very good get.

VFL...GBO!!!

Last edited:
Lol, i thought it was pretty funny. We just got rid of stuff like this abd already doing it again. We never learn.

Butch said that the first time, and no one ever did anything but made fun of him for it. I made fun of him for it the day he brought Jancek and Bajakian in here.

Not sure what the comparison is between Butch saying something dumb, and Pruitt actually assembling the best staff on paper we've had since I was literally in grade school.

It’s pretty unique to have a GM in college compared to the pros. I think there’s only one other school besides LSU that has one. It may slowly be the way of the future and I don’t know if that’s a good thing.

This staff is possibly the best recruiting staff in the conference now. Top 10 classes every year minimum going forward imo. Also, this staff can actually develope players. Future is looking bright imo.

This staff might make their bed in the top 5-10 range as you said. Things are looking up and going our way! Good post UTK!

Staff was looking star-studded last year too, but with these names how can we not vault to the top of the East immediately?

What is develope?

I think the GM will let CP actually Coach more, which is what he needs to be doing to get us were we need to be!!! The GM will take some of the day to day crap that pulls the coach away!! JMO

VN Store

Back