GM on the way from LSU ... boom JP doing work

Florida sucks. I’m not delusional nor am I in denial.

Florida has hired several good coaches since Mullen took over, especially Nick Savage as Strength and Conditioning coach, but I would say “boom, we’re back!” to none of them.

It’s going to take some hellacious recruiting and a whole bunch of coaching and organizational changes to get Florida back.

Florida has so much talent that even when a coach sucks y’all are going to be good. Tennessee doesn’t have as much built in advantages bc our instate talent isn’t on par with y’all, heck no other state is. What you’re missing is this is a way to sell our program not just to recruits but also to NFL scouts both of those pay long term. Now it’s not a world changer but it’s probably as big an addition as a support staff member can be. I’ll take any advantage that I can.

Lol, i thought it was pretty funny. We just got rid of stuff like this abd already doing it again. We never learn.

True. Although I always thought it was hilarious that some of our fans took Butch literally when he said that. I am not defending Butch by any means but what was he supposed to say? Oh I am going to assemble the worst staff in America? Lol.

The GM is just more of a operations/personell decisions position, not infield recruitig. The guy is from Middle Tennessee and a life long vols fan. Been responsible for helping LSU land quite a few top rated recruits. Last year he was the primary recruiter for Jacoby Stevens and Jacob Phillips.

I'll give him credit for helping get Phillips but not Jacoby Stevens.Stevens was from La. and was going there all the while.We had no chance with him.Butch and co. butchered any chance we had with Phillips.

I've thought about it, and I have to say, my favorite thing about this forum is when rival fans come in here and tell us what to think, what to say and how to act. Makes me downright giddy when I read their posts. Truly, the best

Reactions: 4 people
I've thought about it, and I have to say, my favorite thing about this forum is when rival fans come in here and tell us what to think, what to say and how to act. Makes me downright giddy when I read their posts. Truly, the best

This is funny as ****. 🤣

They know what’s around the corner.

Reactions: 1 person
I innitially posted Austin, but with GM I was thinking initials of someone, not his position. OP had me thinking he was Navajo (Code Talker) :)

Well, you lazy asses carried this initials nonsense to the point it is FUBAR.

VN Store

Back