Got No Problem (Josh Dobbs discussion merged)

The perfect example of a QB with legs and a decent arm inBajakans offense. IMO. Wonder how jennings would do after a couple of years??

Reactions: 3 people
Got to admit the kid looks like a completely different QB out there!...He is taking control and looks confident and totally in charge...I'll have my crow with some ketchup and a side order of fried taters! :D

Reactions: 2 people
Where's the crow eating thread? I'm ready for my helping. Looks like Dobbs is what this offense needs right now.

CBJ said he was trying to put a winning team together for years to come. If people would just let him do it we will be fine. Dobbs looks very good and it shows he has really progressed. The OL will come along with expierence and we will be fine.

Reactions: 4 people
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. Looks like Dobbs has really improved and adds a different element to the offense when he completes passes. He needs to lesrn to slide but looks much improved over the Dobbs of last yr.

While I usually agree that QBs need to slide more, Dobbs has a knack for bouncing off people for a few extra yards, but we do need to keep him healthy.

Jones won't even give them a chance to win down 27-7 and settle for a fg we have nothing to lose that's what makes me pissed off

If he would have been put in against Georgia instead of Peterman aka Sir suck ass, we would have won that game

It would be incredible if Dobbs had a Tyler Bray-like effect on this offense in our last 4 games like Bray did in 2010.

At first I was pissed that the burned Dobb's redshirt. Now I'm pissed that they gave Peterman 2 series at the start when we could have maybe scored some points.

Reactions: 4 people
I was tough on Dobbs, high on Worley. Dobbs is clearly the future. Very impressed with him. Would be very disappointed if he doesnt start the rest of the year.

Really pissed at first the way we started. Dobbs needs to protect the ball better when running, but I like the spark he has given to our offense.

CBJ kissed this season off from the start! Dobbs is the best qb in this system we have. He wanted to redshirt him but Peterman is so bad his hand was called!it amazes me some on vn thought peterman was better then Dobbs shame shame! Keep it respectable big orange!

Reactions: 1 person
Jones won't even give them a chance to win down 27-7 and settle for a fg we have nothing to lose that's what makes me pissed off

While it's easy to sit at home with my beer and yell "go for it!" I can respect the choices. We're only down 17. Lot's of football left. A failure on 4th would have been catastrophic and making it still coulda meant we only get 3.

While it's easy to sit at home with my beer and yell "go for it!" I can respect the choices. We're only down 17. Lot's of football left. A failure on 4th would have been catastrophic and making it still coulda meant we only get 3.

I agree. Take the points and keep the momentum.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back