Got No Problem (Josh Dobbs discussion merged)

With Dobbs looking good so far, the dire mood regarding the rest of our schedule should be better as we have something resembling an offense going forward

Reactions: 3 people
Absolutely. The Mizzou and Vandy games should be exciting. It's just nice to have something positive about the offense

Reactions: 1 person
He has improved from being a true freshman! Go Dobbs! Go Vols

impossible. According to VN's finest, he looked bad as an 18 yr old leading a team and new scheme, therefore would never lead a team.

And he comes in and leads a team to more rushing yards than bama has given up all year and doubled what they avg giving up.

Pay attention to @ 10% of the posters here, for that's about the % that know wtf they are talking about.

Reactions: 4 people
With Dobbs looking good so far, the dire mood regarding the rest of our schedule should be better as we have something resembling an offense going forward
Dobbs is the man going forward. I guess Worley was need to get the line some experience with an experienced QB. Hopefully we stay with Dobbs the rest of the way.

Can someone tell me the point in starting Peterman?

Reminds me of the time Fulmer started CJ Leak and went with Banks the rest of the way after the first series against UGA.

This offence is like starting fire with wet wood. you see the sparks but it just can't sustain itself.

Physically, Dobbs looks like a different QB. He showed skill last year, and I thought he just needed experience. Now he looks like a new man physically. He is a true Butch Jones recruit, and the type of QB Jones wants to run his offense. Future looks bright! Go Vols!!

impossible. According to VN's finest, he looked bad as an 18 yr old leading a team and new scheme, therefore would never lead a team.

And he comes in and leads a team to more rushing yards than bama has given up all year and doubled what they avg giving up.

Pay attention to @ 10% of the posters here, for that's about the % that know wtf they are talking about.

+1

He fits the spot

Watching this game, I think it's apparent Dobbs is our QB and he needs to start the rest of the season. We were going to RS him this season and now we have burned it. I'd rather give the reps to him and let him carry us to a bowl game. No offense to Worley, but Dobbs gives us the dual threat option we have not had for a long time and gives us the best option to win. He has moved the ball on every drive and, with the exception of the fumble, we are right in this game.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back