Guarantano with...

They're both at George Whitfield's QB camp. There's a few college guys along with Manziel, who is training for an NFL comeback.

Came here to post the same thing. Nothing to see here.

If they're at Coachella together we've got problems.

Why do you use a VPN? Is it always connected?

A few reasons.

1. In case I ever need to use public wifi.
2. I need to be able to access my home network securely and seamlessly.
3. If I'm on a network that blocks services I need - like say Netflix for example. Lol.

It's not always connected. I can turn it off and on.

Reactions: 3 people
One of the articles mentioned that Manziel would be around the Whitfield camp.

Let's just hope Jarret is spending more time with the other pros who are training there

Reactions: 2 people
Now we know Freak is pulling for Team Guarantano.

Which VPN are you using Freak?

Now we know Freak is pulling for Team Guarantano.

Which VPN are you using Freak?

I have a VPN set up at home that I connect to. I don't use a pay service, if that's what you're asking.

Is it me or does it seem that the quarterback question has already been answered. Almost seems it's his to lose.

They're both at George Whitfield's QB camp. There's a few college guys along with Manziel, who is training for an NFL comeback.

Good call Kristy. Looks like JM is making a honest attempt at getting clean and turning his life around. See him occasionally on twitter, posting sincere stuff imo.

Johnny has messed up, but everyone deserves a second chance. He realizes his mistakes and what he's lost. Maybe JG is giving encouragement to him. Maybe Johnny sees how hungry that JG is and he's feeding off of him. Regardless of his failures in the NFL (on/off field), he played well in college and beat Bama.

I think its QDs to lose. Hes the one with the most experience.

I agree with you, but the JG guys have a point in that the team on a whole is inexperienced and until he's named the starter it's a possibility JG could take spring practices. We will see if QD has put his time sitting behind Dobbs to good use. JG seems to me to be still young and impressionable. I expect QD to be more of a solid foundation and comfortable in who he is. We will need that with this team. We will need all the leadership we can get!

Johnny has messed up, but everyone deserves a second chance. He realizes his mistakes and what he's lost. Maybe JG is giving encouragement to him. Maybe Johnny sees how hungry that JG is and he's feeding off of him. Regardless of his failures in the NFL (on/off field), he played well in college and beat Bama.

Johnny has been given more chances then most and he didn't want to play ball, he wanted to party. He will never play football again. He might get hired on in some kind of analyst or teaching capacity, that might be what he is doing now, but he will never be good enough to be on the field. He did that to himself.

Reactions: 3 people
In the the few games that QD has played in he seems to mostly struggle.

JD has not played in any games, so he is still a bit of a mystery. But, QD has left the door wide open for him.

If JG is the talent that he's supposed to be, then he will have no problems beating out QD.

JD has not played in any games, so he is still a bit of a mystery. But, QD has left the door wide open for him.

If JG is the talent that he's supposed to be, then he will have no problems beating out QD.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about....?

I agree with you, but the JG guys have a point in that the team on a whole is inexperienced and until he's named the starter it's a possibility JG could take spring practices.

The whole team being inexperienced is all the more reason to start the QB with the most experience imo.

In his career hes 24-39 357 yards and 1 TD. 0 ints. Keep in mind all his reps have came with the 2nd team offense.

He has not struggled.

VN Store

Back