Guarantano with...

So why is Dormady not representing Tennessee at this QB camp? The most experienced player doesn't get the nod its the best player.

Nobody is representing Tennessee at a camp here. JG is an individual player paying for the opportunity to work with George Whitfield, just like Dobbs did with Quincy Avery.

Reactions: 2 people
Mood is a stupid phrase that people use on Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat.

I'd say the best definition of what it means would be "my current situation/what I'm doing or feeling right now". So my interpretation and how I would translate what he said is..."I'm hanging out with Johnny Football right now, I think that's pretty cool, so I'll take a selfie with him and show the world through social media" - mood.

It's in the same stupid phrase category as: Goals, fleek, turnt, bae, the struggle, and the most annoying basic b!tch thing you can possibly say "Yaaaas". All of those sayings should have died in 2016, but they didn't, so here's to hoping they do in 2017.

Reactions: 3 people
Word is he is working with Johnny after the others leave camp.
Johnny is o make a come back attempt next year,,

This is a young man who rather than spending his spring break on the beach like other college students is using at least part of the break to learn things that will hopefully help him be better on the football field.

I applaud him for that - it shows that he really want to be as good as he can be.

As for hanging out with Johnny - well he is going to met these type of characters in his life - part of growing up entails being able to mix with lots of different type of folks and being able to learn with them without picking up any bad habits they have.

Hopefully his parents have raised him to understand the bad from the good.

Reactions: 4 people
Do you really think we follow the rules you show me a team that follow the rules and you will see a loser.:eek:hmy:

Vols practicing with our qb coach would be noticed.
It's not the same as you refusing to follow the rules of grammar or English, there would be actual consequences.

Reactions: 3 people
A few reasons.

1. In case I ever need to use public wifi.
2. I need to be able to access my home network securely and seamlessly.
3. If I'm on a network that blocks services I need - like say Netflix for example. Lol.

It's not always connected. I can turn it off and on.

Don't question Freak when it comes to spark chasing:good!:

When did QD struggle? He should've been given more playing opportunities the last two seasons, but we struggled with crap teams so his chances to play were limited. Only twice has he played enough to attempt more than 5 passes and he's thrown the ball very well on those occasions.

Fact is, qb competition was gonna be wide open this year no matter what since Dobbs graduated. Should be fun to watch. Hope Jones manages it correctly.

Most notable was the Outback Bowl. His reads were wrong and his footwork was poor. He has show little to get excited about when he faces real competition. He has along way to go to become a top notch starting SEC QB.

Reactions: 1 person
If Butch holds true to form the only way JG gets the nod is if he far outshines QD in the spring, offseason and fall training periods. If he doesn't then Dormady will start. Just my two cents.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sport...ntano-spending-spring-break-qb-guru/99136130/

At least the the last 3 starting TN QB have worked with this guy over the spring break. With Dobbs and Worley there at the same time in 2014. Apparently BJ trusts this guy. It's all in the article from a few days ago. He has some pro QB's coming in later in the week and he said he might have them interact with the college kids. That is why Johnny is in pic.

If Butch holds true to form the only way JG gets the nod is if he far outshines QD in the spring, offseason and fall training periods. If he doesn't then Dormady will start. Just my two cents.

As if he should get the job if he doesnt outshine QD?

Most notable was the Outback Bowl. His reads were wrong and his footwork was poor. He has show little to get excited about when he faces real competition. He has along way to go to become a top notch starting SEC QB.
Please explain to me what you mean by his reads were wrong and his footwork was poor?

VN Store

Back