Has anyone else heard about Pat?

Praying for a true hero, Pat Head Summitt! She is such an amazing person and as stated above, this is truly unfair.

It did not matter who you were, Pat treated everyone she met like they were important. I used to work at a business she frequented, and she would give me a pocket schedule just before the season would start. Super classy lady. Praying all night.

Reactions: 2 people
It did not matter who you were, Pat treated everyone she met like they were important. I used to work at a business she frequented, and she would give me a pocket schedule just before the season would start. Super classy lady. Praying all night.

That's awesome. Hope you kept it. I know I would have.

Reactions: 1 person
jeez what happened ? Is it the dementia disease or something else ? I cant believe this is happening

Hope you don't mind that I ask for prayers for a dear friend close to the end of her journey. Would mean a lot to her fam, Peace be w/ you❤️

From Robin Roberts 6:06am Saturday

The way that is worded tells me, if she is talking about Pat, to prepare. May sound crazy, but I was really hoping she would somehow beat it. If she wasn't giving up, I was going to keep up hope.

I had a class with Pat Head. The entire span of years since has done nothing to change her image. She IS Miss/Ms/Mrs Univ of Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
The disease doesn't really kill you. It's usually something else. Septis, pneumonia, etc.

I understand your point, however, it is listed on the death certificate of my mother-in-law for a reason. When the brain ceases to be able to tell the body to even breathe, swallow, blink eyes, etc. despite a strong heart - the cause of death is dementia.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back