Heard from source on the coaching staff...

same-old-crap-51706731267.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
I'm becoming DeBord of all these great "sources"
I'd like to hit these so called insiders with DeBord in my barn.
Need anymore DeBord puns to show you how tired of this crap I am?

Reactions: 3 people
I'm becoming DeBord of all these great "sources"
I'd like to hit these so called insiders with DeBord in my barn.
Need anymore DeBord puns to show you how tired of this crap I am?

DeBord or not DeBord, that is the question.

First of all, you guys do realize that if someone actually hears something from a reliable source, such as a coach, that shouting that coaches name on the internet probably isn't the best idea and could get that coach in trouble, right?

Second of all, I know it's getting old. Believe me. The "I heard this" and "I heard that" nonsense is being tossed around so much it's driving us all crazy... but that doesn't make my information illegitimate. This person is a coach on the coaching staff on the UT football staff directory.

Just chill VN. It wasn't anything serious like saying "I heard they are introducing so and so tomorrow." It was pretty general...hence why I said TIFWIW. I've always posted legit info or I don't post it at all. I used to work at the Crowne Plaza where the players and coaches stay before home games and gave multiple leads of info accurately so I'm not about to mess up my reputation here unless my info is real. Get over it people, and trust me.

First of all, you guys do realize that if someone actually hears something from a reliable source, such as a coach, that shouting that coaches name on the internet probably isn't the best idea and could get that coach in trouble, right?

Second of all, I know it's getting old. Believe me. The "I heard this" and "I heard that" nonsense is being tossed around so much it's driving us all crazy... but that doesn't make my information illegitimate. This person is a coach on the coaching staff on the UT football staff directory.

Just chill VN. It wasn't anything serious like saying "I heard they are introducing so and so tomorrow." It was pretty general...hence why I said TIFWIW. I've always posted legit info or I don't post it at all. I used to work at the Crowne Plaza where the players and coaches stay before home games and gave multiple leads of info accurately so I'm not about to mess up my reputation here unless my info is real. Get over it people, and trust me.

You do realize this is volnation, and anything said will get flamed, or blowed out of proportion?!

Reactions: 3 people
Am I the only person on volnation without a source?

You have me as a source. I know nothing, but I'm in the loop. Good enough to start a thread IMO.

At this point the worst thing about hiring DeBord is that everyone will have to bow down to Bob and apologize for all the "stat checking". His stats will be pretty sweet at that point, at least on the OC hire.

Last edited:
That the new OC will likely be "Older and definitely experienced." My wife was actually told this today at work from someone on the coaching staff. TIFWIW...smells like DeBord to me.

Oh yeah. Check my stats, /blue font and all that other nonsense. It's just what I heard.

Bill Clinton sounds like an odd hire imo...

Bill Clinton sounds like an odd hire imo...

Won't happen. Pretty sure Franklin already locked him down for the PSU staff. Bill's credentials with the beautiful young ladies made him a lock. His vast experience on "sex slave" island also probably fits into the PSU narrative too. Too soon? :ermm:

Reactions: 2 people

Your'e OP was so general and brought absolutely nothing new to the table whatsoever, IMO you're trolling and based your troll off of sources general knowledge that Debord is the front runner. You sound like a freaking fortune teller, giving popular generalizations in hope of making some sheep believe you. You may be right but IMO it's not because you have any source whatsoever and I think it's fairly easy to see that.

That the new OC will likely be "Older and definitely experienced." My wife was actually told this today at work from someone on the coaching staff. TIFWIW...smells like DeBord to me.

Oh yeah. Check my stats, /blue font and all that other nonsense. It's just what I heard.

you said "will likely be" "older and definitely experienced" ......everyone already knows Debord is the front runner and likely to be the OC... Way to go out on a major limb there buddy, my "sources" aka VQ have informed me days ago of what you now feel necessary to troll, gtfo.

Can I become an insider before I develop some stats?

What do I do between NSD and Spring Practice? Will I still get paid?

I've heard rumors of Sal Sunseri for new offensive coordinator:D

I like this; I really do. He took every offense that year he was here and turned each one of them into high scoring, potent, offensive juggernauts. Offense's that ran for record yardage, passing yardage that is almost unmatched, scoring records set. Sunseri did that with 12 different offenses, imagine if he just focused on 1 what he could do!

Drenched in blue font.

Truthfully this means absolutely nothing with regard to Debord if you look at Noel Mazzone. They're only a year apart in age and Mazzone's resume as an OC is far more extensive.

Noel Mazzone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't heard from anyone on this topic but I sure see a lot of "I heard" on VN. I'm simply gonna wait and see and support the decision. I am pumped about team 119 and the coming season whoever Butch brings on board.

VN Store

Back