Heard from source on the coaching staff...

I know everyone will hate this but it won't be Sunseri.

He's the new LB's coach for the Oakland Faiders.

All you Sunseri fans will have to wait awhile now to dream of him being back on the hill.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

The big boosters (UT Illuminati) meet in DeBord room around a Debord table
and have a Debord meeting in which they decide to put out a hit on Debord.
The Debord then contact Basillo about their secretive meeting because you know
how these mega wealthy icons of business cant keep a secret! Also even though CBJ
has excelled beyond expectations in almost every facet of his rebuilding job
they (DeBord) still know better than CBJ as to who the OC should be because
one of them knew Neyland and 6 of them have been to practice......

Hey, no offense to coach B, but I dont know why the NFL wants him, in my opinion if this new guy is just going to be an over seer like CBJ says, he couldnt be much worse than coach B, dont lie to yourself his play calls were horrible. designed QB draw 17 times at the end of the bowl game, he was just begging for someone to hurt Dobbs, that is just the latest playcalling I could make a long list if needed. Personally if someone has enough skill to come in and shape our Oline up im happy

Reactions: 1 person
I know everyone will hate this but it won't be Sunseri.

He's the new LB's coach for the Oakland Faiders.

All you Sunseri fans will have to wait awhile now to dream of him being back on the hill.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I don't know....let's think about this. Why wouldn't Sunseri be a good OC? When he calls plays, Offenses score a lot of points!!!!!! Makes perfect sense to me.

I don't know....let's think about this. Why wouldn't Sunseri be a good OC? When he calls plays, Offenses score a lot of points!!!!!! Makes perfect sense to me.

He certainly had a knack for getting wide rcvrs to the open parts of the field. Sometimes they would be 18 yards way from the nearest DB.
Reminder: Never try to run a 3-4 defense with 4-3 personnel, don't believe Sal, ask the 2014 Titans!

Whomever the new OC is, we can guess it's not a big name to make a splash since that could possibly sway some recruits our way before NSD. Butch wouldn't miss an opportunity to get some media attention if he is hiring a hot name. Although the hire may not excite us, Coach has made a lot of great moves and he's recruiting like one of the very best. The best players mean more than a chic OC.

That the new OC will likely be "Older and definitely experienced." My wife was actually told this today at work from someone on the coaching staff. TIFWIW...smells like DeBord to me.

Oh yeah. Check my stats, /blue font and all that other nonsense. It's just what I heard.

Malzone fits that category

I heard from a source that the new OC would be old enough to drink, have a grey hair or two, and drove a auto/truck to work...... pretty insightful, would love to know your source.

This could be any person over the age of 35-70. CMON MANE!!!:loco:

Reactions: 2 people
Josh McDaniels - waiting until after the Super Bowl to announce. Heard it from a drunk Pats fan in a bar in Boston who is friends with a season ticket holder who is related to a beer vendor who works at Gillette Stadium.

Hey, if we're wildly speculating....why not?

Denver Broncos just tweeted:

@Broncos Peyton #Manning: No decision yet about his future.

Check his stats and his tie color.

LOLPics-Soon.jpg

I'm afraid its been DeBord the whole time and this "search" is just BS so it looks like he has tried to look around. Pathetic, but will be riding high on his incredible recruiting job and will be able to save face only because of that....hope this chink in his armor does not end up costing us too much...

Heard at the family picnic that my grand father's ..uncle's.. nephew's.. cousin (twice removed) old college roommate's eight year old son's best friend is a wiz a Madden. Got to be him! Announcement tonight before bedtime. Capri Suns all around for everyone!

Oh, and check my stats as well. It's all about quality, not quantity ;)

Actual conversation

Jones: Man this interviewing and looking for an OC is getting old

Assistant: Sure is, but think of all the experience you're gaining

"I heard that the guy is going to be old and experienced"

My source is telling me.... Who am I kidding I have no source. I am surprised nobody has mentioned Cutcliffe.

I know he's a head Coach but getting him would be more reasonable and not as far fetched as Peyton Manning or Jon Gruden.

BTW what's will all of this "check my stats" crap? I barely check my 401k or where my wife is at midnight.

Friend you know stats are way more important than any wife or retirement. Trust me I know what I'm talking about on this - just check my stats. lol

The reused jokes that follow all these rumor threads are almost as bad as the threads themselves......almost.

VN Store

Back