Heard from source on the coaching staff...

I've heard rumors of Sal Sunseri for new offensive coordinator:D

This could actually work. As easily as other teams scored on his defense while he was here, just bring him back and let him call defensive plays for our offense and let the other team do all of our scoring for us.

It's genius. :crazy:

This could actually work. As easily as other teams scored on his defense while he was here, just bring him back and let him call defensive plays for our offense and let the other team do all of our scoring for us.

It's genius. :crazy:

He just needed more time...

That the new OC will likely be "Older and definitely experienced." My wife was actually told this today at work from someone on the coaching staff. TIFWIW...smells like DeBord to me.

Oh yeah. Check my stats, /blue font and all that other nonsense. It's just what I heard.

He was trying to drop the hint that it was Fulmer...obviously

My source is telling me.... Who am I kidding I have no source. I am surprised nobody has mentioned Cutcliffe.

I know he's a head Coach but getting him would be more reasonable and not as far fetched as Peyton Manning or Jon Gruden.

No I'd say that is pretty far-fetched.

It's actually logical to get DeBord under certain situations such as...

1...DeBord as OC for a year or 2 while coach Z is better trained to become our next OC.

2...That keeps coach Z as WR coach and recruiting coordinator and 1 of our best recruiters and coach Z knows for certain where and what his future is for the next several years.

3...AD Hart has also offered DeBord a admin position in the AD after coach Z takes over as the next OC which gives DeBord comfort in knowing what his future is for the next several years.

This plan leaves open a QB coaching position which could be filled by a GA and I wouldn't be surprised to see Justin Worley take that position.

IMO keeping coach Z is a top priority if nothing else for his great recruiting abilities and this is a logical plan to help solidify our staff for a few more years.

Also keep in mind that DeBord has lots of experience and knowledge as a OC, OL and TE coach so he could be a big help to improve our OL and TE's and him also having NFL experience and contacts can help with recruiting

It's a logical plan but it's still all guesses and speculation like we all have posted.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Im not going to believe anything that i read or hear from anybody at this point until i see it at the press conference.

It's actually logical to get DeBord under certain situations such as...

1...DeBord as OC for a year or 2 while coach Z is better trained to become our next OC.

2...That keeps coach Z as WR coach and recruiting coordinator and 1 of our best recruiters and coach Z knows for certain where and what his future is for the next several years.

3...AD Hart has also offered DeBord a admin position in the AD after coach Z takes over as the next OC which gives DeBord comfort in knowing what his future is for the next several years.

This plan leaves open a QB coaching position which could be filled by a GA and I wouldn't be surprised to see Justin Worley take that position.

IMO keeping coach Z is a top priority if nothing else for his great recruiting abilities and this is a logical plan to help solidify our staff for a few more years.

Also keep in mind that DeBord has lots of experience and knowledge as a OC, OL and TE coach so he could be a big help to improve our OL and TE's and him also having NFL experience and contacts can help with recruiting

It's a logical plan but it's still all guesses and speculation like we all have posted.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

A GA QB coach had better be the best in the NCAA. It is not like the QB position with 3 true freshmen doesn't need quality instruction.

I really couldn't care less who the OC is as long as the offense rolls and the staff gets along and since I don't personally know any of these guys, I'll just wait and see who Butch picks. Trying to decide from a distance is a waste of time.

Reactions: 2 people
you said "will likely be" "older and definitely experienced" ......everyone already knows Debord is the front runner and likely to be the OC... Way to go out on a major limb there buddy, my "sources" aka VQ have informed me days ago of what you now feel necessary to troll, gtfo.

You've been on VN for what? 2 days? Ever read anything else I've posted regarding news, recruiting, or anything of the like? I will assume your answer is no or you'd know I'm A) not a troll and B) more reliable than half of these guys that do post so-called "rumors."

I wasn't attempting to go out on a limb and say anything crazy. If anything, what my source told me only further confirms that DeBord is the likely front runner. My source remains anonymous so I can still have him as a source... Do you think if Adam Schefter blabbed who his sources were that they would still give him information? Of course not. The only troll here is you on my thread. But hey, it's a free country, so troll away new guy.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back