How could Dooley be so bad?

I know this isn't going to be popular but I believe there were some players(Bray,Rogers) who knew they were ineligible for a bowl game and tanked it

Yah, I recall that interview where Bray came right out and admitted that they gave up (don't recall at what point in the season, but it was toward the end), him and some of the other players on the team. Flat-out admitted it.

He's a self-admitted quitter.

That Kentucky game is as much on Dooley as it is Bray. I know he tanked, its well known the whole team
just wanted the season to be over. Basically the entire team threw that game, but again, lets pin it all
on one guy. LOL

Because we didn't score points with our amazing offense. That loss had nothing to do with the d

Are people seriously still wondering about the Dooley years? Talk about a dead and decaying horse

I maybe wrong BUT I think a single 10 win season makes Dooley quietly go away

I maybe wrong BUT I think a single 10 win season makes Dooley quietly go away

Over time, with success, it will become less and less a painful memory, and more and more a quaint family joke to laugh about as we look back.

We're not quite to the pain-free era yet.

Reactions: 2 people
Because we didn't score points with our amazing offense. That loss had nothing to do with the d

Are people seriously still wondering about the Dooley years? Talk about a dead and decaying horse

IN 2012 we averaged 39.5 pts in 4 losses to Georgia, MSU, SC, and Missouri. Offense was not the problem.

Vandy has never been dominant.
short term memory...were you not around for the 22 awesome Vandy machine?

350px-Vandy1922football.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
That Kentucky game is as much on Dooley as it is Bray. I know he tanked, its well known the whole team
just wanted the season to be over. Basically the entire team threw that game, but again, lets pin it all
on one guy. LOL

I didn't put it all on Bray. Just pointing out that he admitted publicly that he quit before and during the KY game. Bray wasn't speaking for anyone but himself.

VN Store

Back