How would a loss this Saturday affect the program?

They didn't take it to heart little interaction with fans and headphones on. That Missouri volwalk was the worst I have seen it in 22 years of attending vols games. Lots of fans but you could hear a pin drop it was terrible.

How does a loss this Saturday have any effect on the future?
Two major areas RECRUITING and FAN SUPPORT! I have been a fan for decades, and will continue to be a VFL but a lot of people in our fan base are tired of backing a decade old mediocre program with hard earned money and their time. The fan base is growing weary and I have heard this rumbling from a lot of people.

Some will flame away at what I said but the truth is fans will not back losers forever with time and MONEY! The administration better wake up fast!

They didn't take it to heart little interaction with fans and headphones on. That Missouri volwalk was the worst I have seen it in 22 years of attending vols games. Lots of fans but you could hear a pin drop it was terrible.

Attachments

• 86E55765-6AE5-4CF3-88DA-1DD0ADC8F339.jpeg
    86E55765-6AE5-4CF3-88DA-1DD0ADC8F339.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 1
I'm just glad the real fans are here to keep us straight. In that spirit, it makes perfect sense that fans are upset with a potential 5-7 record because most everyone predicted a better record of 5-7 for this year.

Reactions: saxvol and Mtnvol80
Two major areas RECRUITING and FAN SUPPORT! I have been a fan for decades, and will continue to be a VFL but a lot of people in our fan base are tired of backing a decade old mediocre program with hard ear ed money a D their time. The fan base is growing weary and I have heard this rumbling from a lot of people.

Some will flame away at what I said but the truth is fans will not back losers forever with time am MONEY! The administration better wake up fast!

Doubt it. We are nowhere close to being a dead program. So you say the administration needs to wake up fast, ok lets discuss that.

What should the administration do right this moment?

I'll have a felony on my record and be out a lot of money for legal fees and psychiatric evaluations

Two major areas RECRUITING and FAN SUPPORT! I have been a fan for decades, and will continue to be a VFL but a lot of people in our fan base are tired of backing a decade old mediocre program with hard earned money and their time. The fan base is growing weary and I have heard this rumbling from a lot of people.

Some will flame away at what I said but the truth is fans will not back losers forever with time and MONEY! The administration better wake up fast!
No, the people who back this program with money understand that he has to be given time to turn this program around and that stability is important here.

Correct! I noticed the same thing! Even the atmosphere inside Neyland has really changed over the last five years! I hate to say it, I really do, but this program is almost dead and we have Haslam primarily to thank for destroying what Neyland built!

A loss Saturday will be devastating as I’ll get to watch one less game this year.

For the program it’s not anywhere near a pivotal moment

No, the people who back this program with money understand that he has to be given time to turn this program around and that stability is important here.
This is the kind of thinking that has put us in the current state of a once proud Tennessee program Neyland started. The Haslams greed catered to the rich and tossed the average fan aside. Higher ticket prices, box seats for the rich, charging students for tickets are just a few reasons this program just about has hit rock bottom. Let US NOT FORGET THE CHEAP STUPID, ON THE CHEAP, coaching hires over the last decade by the money people.

... think about all those people with money next time you sit on those cramed seats in Neyland with your knees in the person in front of you while you are wishing the person to the left and right of you would lose about 20 pounds. All those people with the money and the overpaid administration say thank you for your support!

This is the kind of thinking that has put us in the current state of a once proud Tennessee program Neyland started. The Haslams greed catered to the rich and tossed the average fan aside. Higher ticket prices, box seats for the rich, charging students for tickets are just a few reasons this program just about has hit rock bottom. Let US NOT FORGET THE CHEAP STUPID, ON THE CHEAP, coaching hires over the last decade by the money people.

... think about all those people with money next time you sit on those cramed seats in Neyland with your knees in the person in front of you while you are wishing the person to the left and right of you would lose about 20 pounds. All those people with the money and the overpaid administration say thank you for your support!
TLDR

Reactions: Behr
This season has been an emotional rollercoaster. Yes we had some upsets and some no shows. Not sure it was supposed to be any different.

There is no way a loss to Vandy results in turmoil. The indignation wad was shot over Schiano and the refractory period for stuff like that is at least five years.

Reactions: livefaith
I find it comforting that our fans still believe that things can and should be better after the past 10 years.

There is no way a loss to Vandy results in turmoil. The indignation wad was shot over Schiano and the refractory period for stuff like that is at least five years.
We will see over the next 18 months! I hope I am wrong but I really think the fan base has about had enough! We shall see ...

Reactions: onevol74
I predicted 5-7 or 6-6 for this year. I still think jg is not the answer. But losing to vandy sucks and is inexcusable.
You started this season babbling about how we have no business losing to a West Virginia team and we would tell what kind of coach we have in Pruitt in whether or not we won that game. You continually babble about Pruitt being a bammer and he is only here for a raise and a buyout. Just sit down and settle while the adults give the man half a chance in running this program.

VN Store

Back