I am a “Pull for your conference” SEC homer, but I’m cheering for Miami today

Ain't nothing like a good ole gator hatin thread to get the juices flowin.
My youngest son graduated from Boca Raton HS a few years ago. I told him he could go to any school in the country except UF (or Mu**ay State). If he followed some of his best friends to Hogtown, he would be disowned. He went to Fla Gulf Coast.:)

My youngest son graduated from Boca Raton HS a few years ago. I told him he could go to any school in the country except UF (or Mu**ay State). If he followed some of his best friends to Hogtown, he would be disowned. He went to Fla Gulf Coast.:)

My neck of the woods. Go Eagles.

Reactions: Volanta
The effect of the UF- Miami game tonight on Tennessee's success a few years from now is zero. Less than that, maybe. You should be rooting for the SEC.

I disagree to a point , this game will have a very high national exposure. Its the only show in town .A loss doesn't hurt Florida much IMO. A decisive win on the National stage gives them a momentum not only for the team,Mullen, the voters and future recruits The ultimate goal is to get SECC with a realistic chance to be in the Final 4. A loss to Miami 1st game makes F4 a big uphill climb thru the rankings, no more losses .
I think the MO of win would be better for UF when they face UT but it being at the Swamp UF wins no matter tonight's outcome. In that vein you are right not much effect on UT.

My kids are little, but I've already told them they can go to any school except fl, Bama, or ga.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back