I am a “Pull for your conference” SEC homer, but I’m cheering for Miami today

I don't follow this logic. A Florida loss to a non-conference foe makes a UT loss to the gators look even worse. On the other hand, a Vols win over the gators unbeaten in non-conference looks even better.
We’re not playing for a national championship this year. I hope Florida gets curb stomped

Well in all honesty, I like having a strong sec. I hope for success for all teams except Bama, fl, ga, or howevers playing us. Watching Clemson demolish bama in the champoinship game was pure delight. I hope miami emberasses the Gators tonight

Reactions: Volanta
I root for every team in this conference that's not specifically The University of Florida to lose every single game by as many points as they possibly can...Which is why you SHOULD root for Miami to kick our butts and embarrass us on national television, it's the fanly (My word lol) thing to do...I like most of y'all, but I HATE your team...I hope you hate mine as well!

Go ‘canes and to h*** with UF! I’ll never pull for them, no matter who they’re playin. I’d like to see them lose every game and fall to the bottom of the east for the next hundred years.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I root for every team in this conference that's not specifically The University of Florida to lose every single game by as many points as they possibly can...Which is why you SHOULD root for Miami to kick our butts and embarrass us on national television, it's the fanly (My word lol) thing to do...I like most of y'all, but I HATE your team...I hope you hate mine as well!

If Florida played Isis, I'd root for Isis

Sorry to disappoint, but I am pulling for the Gators.
Before you start throwing poo from your cages, hear me out!!!
If Florida wins, then we somehow find a way to beat them, in Gainsville, it looks that much better. If Miami beats UF, the win is somehow diminished.
Plus, losing to Miami helps UT absolutely Zero!

You may toss poo at your leisure.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
If Florida wins, then we somehow find a way to beat them, in Gainsville, it looks that much better. If Miami beats UF, the win is somehow diminished.

On the flip side of the coin, we need to actually beat them before we worry about how it looks. A week 1 win might not hurt us but a loss would absolutely have an affect on their attitude and take some wind out of their sails.

Plus, you know, F*** the gators

Reactions: VolinMC

You can take that VFL out of your custom title.

Reactions: 508mikey
My cousin is a gators fan. Love her to death except during football season lol

Reactions: Sub Par SUPERSTAR
:( BIG Sigh.

I hate that we might have another Fall season where all we can hope for is for Florida and Bama to lose. Ground Hog Day, again?? Please say it ain't so!!

Really behr? I'm disappointed in you
I knew I was gonna regret that as soon as I hit reply. I was thinking mascots and nicknames.

I suck.

Edit: in my defense I did say it real fast, 3 times. Sounded like I was saying meat chicken really fast. :)

I don't have the strategic skills to ponder on the implications of SOS, how it looks nationally, the edge in recruiting, etc., etc.
I want my VOLS winning and going to championships because they are the best, period! Personally, I'd love to see Florida take a beating for no other reason than; I'd love to see Florida take a beating.:cool:

VN Store

Back