I just might have to purchase a gaming system...

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!

Gonna get one of THESE...TOO!

GL89tXfXYAE1moS

Last edited:
That’s what I’m thinking it will be.The Madden games have sucked for years now. I always preferred the NCAA games over them. I wish they would bring back NCAA basketball too.

I mean, this is the same company that releases the same game every year with FIFA with the only real change being the rosters

That’s what I’m thinking it will be.The Madden games have sucked for years now. I always preferred the NCAA games over them. I wish they would bring back NCAA basketball too.
2k sports had the far superior NFL game until EA smarted up and bought out the rights. 2k college hoops was also incredible. RIP to both

Reactions: Voltopia
2k sports had the far superior NFL game until EA smarted up and bought out the rights. 2k college hoops was also incredible. RIP to both

Absolutely. Across the board, Visual Concepts was sharper and more innovative. They were the ones who brought the ESPN presentation into the games, which was so awesome EA felt pressured to buy the ESPN relationship alongside the NFL. The physics simulation in the NFL2k series was light years ahead of Madden - one could even argue it's still better, twenty years later. A testament to just how much the EA NFL game is a pile of duct tape slapped on the same old crap. And it wasn't just the NFL game. NCAA College Hoops, the NCAA 2K football series, NFL 2K series, NHL 2K series -- all better, I would argue. And EA's only response was to buy the rights to the NFL and ESPN so they could lock VC out of it. Cowards. I've despised EA ever since.

Reactions: mrredskin
I wish they’d actually hire competent devs for this but it’s EA.

It’ll be reskinned Madden with even less features. I hope I’m way off with that and they prove my cynicism completely wrong.

I'm just glad the NCAA is not in the title, meaning they are not a needed entity for this game.

I havent been more jacked for a game in years.

Ive watched this trailer 25 times and went through a whole box of tissues and they werent for tears.

VN Store

Back