I just might have to purchase a gaming system...

If my memory is right, 2k had more of an arcade feel that I didn’t like. But I did love 989 sports’ NFL Gameday
2k went DEEP into career/dynasty mode. And I feel like EA had more of the cartoonish look during gameplay.

They debuted the last one or two NFL titles at $20 MSRP to sway people into giving them a chance. Then EA bought rights to most everything right after that

As long as the game functions, I will spend more time playing this than any other sports game in the past decade. Not having to deal with manual rosters will be so nice. I doubt there will be many kids opting out.

Reactions: lukeneyland
EA is making the game. Save your money. Trust me.
Absolutely! Madden is total trash r at least the superstar mode is anyway. It has regressed since its inception for sure. I really really hope they dont screw this NCAA game up like they have Madden.

youngster...THIS is what we had in the '70s...

giphy.gif

and THIS...

20190131_140036-1598x2400.jpg

tumblr_myngipAEco1tooympo2_500.gifv

I’m looking for a PS5 anybody know if they might be doing a price drop sometime this year ?

I will need to set up a go fund me to be able to buy a newer gaming system cause my wife won’t let me buy one, lol. I have a xbox360 I’m sure it won’t come out for that.

VN Store

Back