I just might have to purchase a gaming system...

youngster...THIS is what we had in the '70s...

giphy.gif

and THIS...

20190131_140036-1598x2400.jpg

tumblr_myngipAEco1tooympo2_500.gifv
I remember those. Had each one. Had this killer of a basketball game, too.
1714007482975.png

I still play NCAA 14 a few times a week so I want to be excited for this, but I just can't with EA's history. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised and this be the game that forces me to upgrade to a PS5.
You will be surprised by the graphics. Xbox 360 to the X is amazing.

welp, just like espn. didn't see a reference to UT, power T, helmet, nutin referring to Tennessee. :(
We're 45th in wins this century. Most of the 30 and under crowd who would be the main target audience of this game don't remember us being relevant very often. It is what it is. We have to take back what we've lost. No one is going to give us 90's respect again until we earn it.

Last edited:
That’s what I’m thinking it will be.The Madden games have sucked for years now. I always preferred the NCAA games over them. I wish they would bring back NCAA basketball too.
The 2k college basketball games were superior to the EA games. Bring those back. I don’t have high hopes for the new NCAA game, but it’s better than no game at all. Who knows? Maybe we’ll be surprised.

It all plays the same to me unless you are talking about jump catch button or corner endzone catch button.
I'm talking about everything from animations to how the players move to how certain coverages or blocking schemes are executed vs how they should. That's without mentioning the stupid special abilities they give certain players instead of just using ratings to separate them.

VN Store

Back