I saw where Tyler Baron is officially back in the portal

In Jan 2022 he entered one day then withdraw the next.

Seems happy

Then

Followed by

Only to

followed with

In Jan 2022 he entered one day then withdraw the next.

Seems happy

Then

Followed by

Only to

followed with

With that material, I think Taylor Swift could write a song.

Should be some penalty for more than 1 transfer in a college career
The NCAA just passed the new rule that you can transfer as many times as you wish and can play immediately. I’m afraid this rule plus the NIL and new rules from the NFL model that they are implementing in college football will eventually take a lot of interest out of our favorite sport.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
ONLY, if Josh is OK with it. Otherwise, I'd oppose it because his actions indicate he doesn't really want to be here.
No way I'd rock the boat with the other guys fighting for PT over a wishy-washy guy with 1 year left

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but I’d welcome him back if Big Josh thinks it’s a good idea
Same. 6 sacks probably has more if Bama wasn’t allowed to go WWE on his ass the rest of that game. He’s a versatile player can play inside or out.

I dont see him back though. They’ve had to talk him off the ledge the last couple of years from jumping.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
TB is a drama queen. He and Wesley Walker have been at 3 teams in 4 months. Sometimes you get what you deserve and both thought the grass was greener elsewhere. Both probably will find out it isn’t. I can’t feel sorry for these to jokers.

TB is a drama queen. He and Wesley Walker have been at 3 teams in 4 months. Sometimes you get what you deserve and both thought the grass was greener elsewhere. Both probably will find out it isn’t. I can’t feel sorry for these to jokers.
Sometimes the grass looks greener because there’s a busted sewage line just below the surface.

Wonder what the story is? The whole Tennessee to Ole Miss, to Louisville, to back in the portal for Baron and Walker is wild.

Also from Matt Zenitz... "Not a done deal or anything like that at this point but a return to Ole Miss is expected to be among the considerations for Tyler Baron, sources tell @247Sports."

At some point there might be a limit on how many times a player can use the portal.

I think Baron is getting bad advice but I know nothing.

there is a rumor that a certain agent placed players at Louisville and made bad promises. The head coach told the players to hit the road. There are 3 transfers that went o Louisville during the winter period that are now leaving. So rumor makes some sense with both Baron and Walker leaving.

At some point there might be a limit on how many times a player can use the portal.

Not unless someone (congress) creates a law to allow it... the SCOTUS decision as altered everything no ruling body is going to try anything to stop funding or movement.. JMO

Reactions: Volfan1000
Yes. Everyone needs to learn the grass isn’t always greener in the other bag

VN Store

Back