If the season started today....

your LBs? i am too lazy to go back and look at the write up on that.

I like Florida’s linebackers. But, in short, I don’t like Tennessee’s. I think a lot of fans believe they are better than they are. That has been the case about this position group for years. One linebacker drafted this decade.

I know people like Bituli and the group as a whole, but I don’t see it

He practiced there a lot this past spring.
I'm not sure how you missed that.

Did he really practice there “a lot,” though? The overwhelming majority of spring practice coverage mentioned him practicing at OG or OT.

I’m just as confident that we’ll never see him at C as I was this time last year that we wouldn’t be seeing 3 RB sets (another thing you suggested) unless it was for a wildcat or trick play or something. I’ll even make a friendly $20 wager on it. You game?

Did he really practice there “a lot,” though? The overwhelming majority of spring practice coverage mentioned him practicing at OG or OT.

I’m just as confident that we’ll never see him at C as I was this time last year that we wouldn’t be seeing 3 RB sets (another thing you suggested) unless it was for a wildcat or trick play or something. I’ll even make a friendly $20 wager on it. You game?

You said "didn't even cross the coaches mind"...
That's what you said. Own it!

Why would I engage in any type of bet with someone who is obviously out of touch?

Qb-JG
RB-Chandler
Wr-Calloway
Wr-Jennings
Wr-Palmer
Te-DWA
C-Kennedy
Rg-Smith(I think he plays)
Lg-J. Johnson
Rt-Niehaus
Lt-Morris

Why would I engage in any type of bet with someone who is obviously out of touch?
Owning it! I was factually wrong and an ass. My apologies for pretending to know more than I really did.

So you gonna bet $20 or gonna find another excuse not to back up your ridiculous prediction?

I like Florida’s linebackers. But, in short, I don’t like Tennessee’s. I think a lot of fans believe they are better than they are. That has been the case about this position group for years. One linebacker drafted this decade.

I know people like Bituli and the group as a whole, but I don’t see it
Fair enough. Bituli and Taylor (plays the Edge) was who I was thinking about. And I think you lost one of your best pass rushers

I think I may even like Jaws better than this guy. Yuck. Know I like 99 better. LittleVol to ignore land. Such an uninformed moron.

VN Store

Back