If you were in a Bar Fight....

Jennings, he'll I've seen him take two body shots last year (don't remember who, but e guy was ejected) and he almost fights in every play lol. He is fun to watch when your at the stadium. He is kind of a redneck lol

Jack Jones, dude has some old school nasty in him. Tough. Who wouldn't want an Olinemen in the fight right :dunno:

Kirkland. You don't make it at MLB being soft. He has poise and looks tough, might deter the fight.

Tbh I'm getting too old to fight anymore, don't recover like I used to lol. So I hope our 21 and older guys stay out of bars as much as any college student can.

Reactions: 2 people
Its been slow at work so I figured this could be a fun way to pass some time..
So you find yourself at a local bar late one night having a grand ole time and next thing you know you are surrounded by four drunk toolbags ready to throw down. You get to choose any three players on our roster to back you up. Who you calling? Who do you think can throw hands.. who's laying people out?! I really want to know who yall would pick and I think this could be a really interesting topic. Let me know !

So here are the guys im calling for the Battle Royale!:
1. K-Mac
2. Jack Jones
3. Kendall Vickers

Who ya got ?!

Jennings
Boulware
Kirkland

Jaunn Jennings
Jack Jones
and Butch Jones

CBJ: I guarantee two drunks will want to beat him up and one will want his autograph. That leaves me, Jack Jones and Jenning to take the other guy!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not one of those thread title police guys as name threads don't bother me. But this one? Man, I knew it was bad. Hypothetical in () please!

Reactions: 1 person
Never been so happy to be in a hypothetical bar fight in my life! So glad it wasnt what i thought as i opened the thread.

I would pick Trey Smith, Kongbo, Jennings.

Jack Reynolds..................aka Hacksaw

Jimmy Noooooonan...........aka Tasmanian Devil

Eddie Brown is on my radar as well

VN Store

Back