If you were in a Bar Fight....

or... pellet gun at Pilot on Cumberland............

i just googled our dude Nu'Keese and on his last arrest report this was at the end of the article:

In the arrest report, Richardson lists his occupation as car washer.

What's in your wallet?

Just eat a lot of bad Mexican loaded with beans .. you can clear a bar without ever throwing a punch

I'll take John Kelly. I bet you have to knock him out before he stops throwing hands.

I'm a lover not a fighter. While you throw hands I'm talking up the ladies. In my younger days, of course. Lol.

Thought for sure this thread would die early but, apparently they're not letting anyone attend spring practice so,

All time... I'll go with Al Wilson. Then or now. He was built like a brick ____ house back in the day. His adrenaline was his pain medicine. We he played, a separated/dislocated shoulder was not a reason to leave a game for more than a play and certainly not season ending surgery. "Pop it back in, I've got to get back before the next play". Al is the Gold standard for a "baller".

Kongbo. His snarl alone would end most fights before they even start.

Shazzon Bradley. I saw him knock several big ol dudes plumb silly in the boxing ring.

Reactions: 1 person
If we're doing all time I'm going with OSP, Bill Duff, and Al Wilson. All three have experience in combat sports or martial arts.

Thought for sure this thread would die early but, apparently they're not letting anyone attend spring practice so,

All time... I'll go with Al Wilson. Then or now. He was built like a brick ____ house back in the day. His adrenaline was his pain medicine. We he played, a separated/dislocated shoulder was not a reason to leave a game for more than a play and certainly not season ending surgery. "Pop it back in, I've got to get back before the next play". Al is the Gold standard for a "baller".

Kongbo. His snarl alone would end most fights before they even start.

Shazzon Bradley. I saw him knock several big ol dudes plumb silly in the boxing ring.

My all time Vol picks would be Al Wilson, Albert Haynesworth, and Doug Atkins. Honorable alternate: Leonard Little

If I could have it my way, I'd pick these guys

Al Wilson-obvious reasons

Tyler Bray-Beer bottle chucking experience

And the one and only, the legendary, Doug f'n Atkins

Josh Smith (skill: distraction (use extremely hot girlfriend to distract opponent))
Colton Jumper (skill: stealth (no one suspects a red head))
K.Mac (skill: intimidation (also great at sitting on people))

gg boys, ez win

VN Store

Back