If you were in a Bar Fight....

I know right, why not start one titled: NCAA launches new investigation on UT athletics

or... pellet gun at Pilot on Cumberland............

i just googled our dude Nu'Keese and on his last arrest report this was at the end of the article:

In the arrest report, Richardson lists his occupation as car washer.

Last edited:
OP you about gave me a heart attack when I clicked on the FF. Too many times I've clicked and it has been a fight at Bar Knoxville or whatever the hell is on the Strip now.

Paul Bain. No one else needed.

Yeah, because he'd be just all

4_3802236.jpg

and then there's not even a fight.

Reactions: 3 people
The Tennessee Rugby team.

Those of you who know me I worked the door at the Lap 93--95. I made friends with many Football Vols. Rugby dudes Tyler and Pledger held their own no doubt. They are tough!

Reactions: 1 person

Those of you who know me I worked the door at the Lap 93--95. I made friends with many Football Vols. Rugby dudes Tyler and Pledger held their own no doubt. They are tough!

I was around some rugby players back in the late 80's. They were very TOUGH SOBs. You don't want to mess with those guys. It is much MORE TOUGH to be hardnosed with no pads and HELMETS!!!

Last edited:

That actually made me laugh because I'm going to have to second you there. I remember in the 80s going to football games, I'd go pre-game at a friend's house in the Fort who played rugby and there'd be other rugby and some hockey guys there. Those rugby dudes were on a whole different level of disregard for personal safety. They'd be like "I'm out for a little bit right now because of my skull fracture."

I don't know what that means as far as fighting ability but at the very least they'd stay in and take a pounding long enough for you to quietly exit unscathed.

I was around some rugby players back in the late 80's. They were very TOUGH SOBs. You don't want to mess with those guys. It is much MORE TOUGH to be hardnosed with no pads and HELMETS!!!

Damn right. They love to drink beer and fight. Fun bunch as long as they don't get mad lol! I've seen some big football players get out of their way.

Ha! Dude, we may have raised a glass together once upon a time. Cheers!

Its been slow at work so I figured this could be a fun way to pass some time..
So you find yourself at a local bar late one night having a grand ole time and next thing you know you are surrounded by four drunk toolbags ready to throw down. You get to choose any three players on our roster to back you up. Who you calling? Who do you think can throw hands.. who's laying people out?! I really want to know who yall would pick and I think this could be a really interesting topic. Let me know !

So here are the guys im calling for the Battle Royale!:
1. K-Mac
2. Jack Jones
3. Kendall Vickers

Who ya got ?!

I stay out of bars. It's the best way to avoid drunks.

How come Hacksaw? World to serious for you man. We're just livin a little :)
Who you got Hack ?

If you want to look back, I remember as a child a "story" (don't know if true) about Doug Atkins destroying a beer joint out side of Henderson, Tn. by himself. (Building was still there last time I thought to look)... Bad man if true or not.

VN Store

Back