Igor

Damn, I need an Igor commit, tonight. Just because, I'm getting ansty. Throw in a Vols baseball win and its the perfect start to the weekend.
Edit: not sure why it's taking so long here, I keep reading about his visa but can't help but think there's something more to it... Like Barnes don't play games, so if there is something else going on making this go on longer that we don't know about than this would make sense

Last edited:
Yeah I said ANYMORE. I think whoever was our international guy isn’t on the team anymore.
We haven't gone a month without an international player and you're saying we don't do international players anymore?

We never stopped recruiting international players. We recruited Chinyelu hard last cycle. We just signed Okpara and we are obviously recruiting Igor and another international hard.

We've had Pons, Plavsic, Nkhomoua, Diboundji, Tamba, Pons, and Vescovi off the top of my head. We've recruited multiple internationals every season from high school and portal.

We haven't gone a month without an international player and you're saying we don't do international players anymore?

We never stopped recruiting international players. We recruited Chinyelu hard last cycle. We just signed Okpara and we are obviously recruiting Igor and another international hard.

We've had Pons, Plavsic, Nkhomoua, Diboundji, Tamba, Pons, and Vescovi off the top of my head. We've recruited multiple internationals every season from high school and portal.
Who dat say dat? 😂

I’d be surprised if he comes to TN only because I’m not sure if we have any coaches/assistants who deal with players with international players ANYMORE.
We went with a few international players but Santi was the last one.
Maybe I’m wrong but I think he’s Baylor bound

And it turns out, you were wrong. Hopefully this ends any nonsense about us not recruiting international players. That has clearly been a point of emphasis for Barnes during his time here.

And it turns out, you were wrong. Hopefully this ends any nonsense about us not recruiting international players. That has clearly been a point of emphasis for Barnes during his time here.
Yeah UT has a fairly consistent history of international players. I can't remember the last time we didn't have at least one playing serious minutes for us in the last few decades and particularly during Barnes' tenure.

VN Store

Back