J Jennings Dismissed from UT

Do we still think Gruden is coming with leadership like this? Currie should have told Hoke to STFU.

Insane

Reactions: 5 people
this is like swirling down the vortex of a commode, paddling as fast as I can to keep my head above water.. hoping some tid bit of good news will come out and make it better.. but the hole at the bottom keeps pulling me down... what's it gonna be next. GEEZ!

I hate to speculate what is next. Smh

If Currie was in on this, we can give up on getting a decent coach... he has no idea how to run a program.

There are better ways to discipline over something like this the running him off.

This is unbelievable....

Reactions: 8 people
Jennings dismissed himself from the team when he decided not to be out there with his teammates this year. Kids a heck ova player but you can't go awol like that and certainly can't do what he did on inst today. Good riddance.

Reactions: 27 people
F Hoke he's a joke anyway. He can stay home Saturday and pack is clothes for the next city

Reactions: 4 people
jennings dismissed himself from the team when he decided not to be out there with his teammates this year. Kids a heck ova player but you can't go awol like that. Good riddance.

stfu. Jennings was tired of this garbage coaching staff

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 people
Jennings dismissed himself from the team when he decided not to be out there with his teammates this year. Kids a heck ova player but you can't go awol like that. Good riddance.

You can’t go awol like that but the coaching staff needs to lead to prevent it from happening and contain it when it does. This is not that.

Reactions: 3 people
Probably more to the story than just the video. Like why was JJ not on the sideline supporting his team mates for most of the season?

F Hoke he's a joke anyway. He can stay home Saturday and pack is clothes for the next city

After agreeing to accept the second half kickoff in the monsoon with no lights last week it was obvious he is trying to sabatoge our program. Get him out of here ASAP

Hope Brady Hoke gets boo'd out of the stadium on Saturday. This clown show can't get out of town soon enough

I now hope Vandy wins. This joke of a staff deserves to go down in infamy as the first in UT history to go winless in SEC play.

VN Store

Back