J Jennings Dismissed from UT

Has anyone seen the video? It's been taken down but I heard all Jennings said is the coaches were holding him back.

Its on several news media sites, i dont follow an kids on social media, but saw the video. JJ made a fool of himself. Hopefully his conduct isnt being validated by adults that "follow" him.

Reactions: 7 people
No one should talk like that to their coaches in a public way as he did no matter how bad they are. Just shows his lack of maturity. Let’s say gruden is the next coach. You think he’s going to like knowing this guy will do something like that if he doesn’t get his way. Not a chance.

Reactions: 6 people
This is Bull****!!

Mr Currie needs to hear how bad of decision this is from volnation. The majority of our fan base and former players agreed with his video.. Is he going to dismiss us all too?

Do we currently represent the team and the school in an official manner? Players do not run the team and the program. We do not know what else may have led to this decision besides JJ's disappearance for 10 weeks. Has he practiced? Is he medically cleared? Did the coaches ask him to request a medical redshirt, which would be denied if he played Saturday?

I would prefer him to support his teammates and do what is best for the program.

Reactions: 4 people
If Currie was in on this, we can give up on getting a decent coach... he has no idea how to run a program.

There are better ways to discipline over something like this the running him off.

This is unbelievable....

And how many facts do you know about this situation?

Reactions: 1 person
This is Bull****!!

Mr Currie needs to hear how bad of decision this is from volnation. The majority of our fan base and former players agreed with his video.. Is he going to dismiss us all too?

Currie pretty much did by showing he isn't up to leading a program.

This kid passionately wants to play for Tennessee. He states that the worse coaching staff in Tennessee History is the worst staff... Big shocker there.

Want him on the sidelines, make him go... Don't want him on it, suspend him.

Kicking this kid out, ridiculous. If I am a bad leader, I need to be told. I don't need yes men.

Reactions: 2 people
Prolly already has. I dismiss many of you after one post. :)

:)

Congrats Mr. Currie, send the message that student athletes that conduct themselves in such a manner will not be receiving a free education from UT.

Ah, Whatever man... He just said what we all know and we have all felt during this season... He shouldn't be kicked off the team for being upset that he can't play and being lied to by the staff.

Slap him on the wrist(the broken one). Don't kick him off the team...smh

Jennings dismissed himself from the team when he decided not to be out there with his teammates this year. Kids a heck ova player but you can't go awol like that and certainly can't do what he did on inst today. Good riddance.
WTH? He was injured?

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Do we currently represent the team and the school in an official manner? Players do not run the team and the program. We do not know what else may have led to this decision besides JJ's disappearance for 10 weeks. Has he practiced? Is he medically cleared? Did the coaches ask him to request a medical redshirt, which would be denied if he played Saturday?

I would prefer him to support his teammates and do what is best for the program.

According to Butch he's in the workout facility every day. Haha

You should have seen our useless interim on the Butch Hoke show.

Amazingly he takes full credit for accepting the kickoff in the monsoon, says it was his decision, the refs asked and he said "lets play", as he smiles like a moron.

Then immediately talks about how you couldnt see a thing, how you couldnt look up without rain and wind pelting your eyes, how the lights were out.

Bob kind of works in a another question wanting explanation I guess, Hoke just says, "We'll Orgeron said let's play, so I said let's play."

Yeah ya doofus, Orgeron wanted to play because LSU was KICKING OFF !!!! Of course LSU was ready to play. Good god it was bizarre.

Immediately Bob says "And so in those conditions the kickoff rolls to the five yard line, pinning the vols back."

Unblinking, Hoke goes on to talk about the possession, and weather conditions, the wasted possesion, unfavorable field position as if he were an innocent bystander, rather than the moron responsible.

Bob goes on to comment how the team wilted after that kickoff and the momentum shift that gave the game away.

Hoke just agreed smiling.

It was surely a screaming WTF moment.

Reactions: 7 people
Currie pretty much did by showing he isn't up to leading a program.

This kid passionately wants to play for Tennessee. He states that the worse coaching staff in Tennessee History is the worst staff... Big shocker there.

Want him on the sidelines, make him go... Don't want him on it, suspend him.

Kicking this kid out, ridiculous. If I am a bad leader, I need to be told. I don't need yes men.

Do you want it pasted on social media? Try this with your current management at your place of employment and see how long you stay employed.

How about dismissing this pathetic coaching staff?

I say JJ isn’t the only player on the team that’s tired of playing for horrible coaches.

Ah, Whatever man... He just said what we all know and we have all felt during this season... He shouldn't be kicked off the team for being upset that he can't play and being lied to by the staff.

2 points.

1. You dont know what happened.
2. The conduct displayed by JJ should not be encouraged.

Reactions: 8 people

Show your ass and you get it smacked. Gets to learn that like all of us. He can get reinstated but that requires a little humility.

Reactions: 4 people
According to Butch he's in the workout facility every day. Haha

Was it true? Why wasn't he on the sidelines with his team? Was he at practice supporting his team? BJ said he misses football too much to be on the sidelines?!? That sounds like a BS excuse for something else going on.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back