Jalen Hurd or Leonard Fournette?

I'm a bigger Hurd fan because he is a Vol. But LF is the better player right now probably . We need to see them in games though to truly compare.

Hurd because he's here.

Fournette was rated that high for a reason though

If I'm being honest, Fournette.

I do think Hurd has the potential to be just as good though, but we're still a little enamored with our 5* running back. Other SEC programs load up on these guys every year, and very few of them are Todd Gurley/Eddie Lacy/Derrick Henry/Marcus Lattimore.

Reactions: 2 people
According to the ESPN hype Fournettes the greatest player to ever play. Their making it impossible for fournette to live up to it.

Reactions: 1 person
We hope. There are more questions concerning hurd's ability to play RB at this level that he hopefully answers quickly but we won't know until we play a quality sec team. Fournette on the other hand is the best back to come along in ten years. He is already on legitimate heisman watch lists. But most ut fans will say Hurd because that is what they do.

There is no such thing as a legitimate heisman watchlist.

Reactions: 3 people
Fournette is running behind what is supposed to be the best line in the SEC this year, but LSU has a stable of backs. I believe Hurd will get more carries.

We hope. There are more questions concerning hurd's ability to play RB at this level that he hopefully answers quickly but we won't know until we play a quality sec team. Fournette on the other hand is the best back to come along in ten years. He is already on legitimate heisman watch lists. But most ut fans will say Hurd because that is what they do.

Hypocritically stupid post.

South Carolina was suppose to win by ten yesterday but we know how that went. Heisman watchlist and he hasn't even played a game. How is that legit? Stupidity at its finest!

Reactions: 1 person
Fournette is probably more game ready in the SEC right now. Dude looks 30 lol... but Hurd is a VOL and saying that I mean all the recruiting Hurd done you can't replace that. So for our team I say Hurd all day everyday and twice on Saturday.

Which one?

Hurd! The other guy plays for somebody else. Hurd helped us recruit! Hurd wanted to play for UT! Hurd was a 5* recruit! The last RB we recruited from Louisiana (Davante Bourque) got trucked by Mount McCullers and he hasn't been HURD from since! What the h$LL is the point of this thread?

Please Sunday night get here already!

:crazy:

Tennesseeduke

Last edited:

VN Store

Back