Jalen Hurd or Leonard Fournette?

We hope. There are more questions concerning hurd's ability to play RB at this level that he hopefully answers quickly but we won't know until we play a quality sec team. Fournette on the other hand is the best back to come along in ten years. He is already on legitimate heisman watch lists. But most ut fans will say Hurd because that is what they do.
The season has barely started and this post arrives and wins the 2014 National Championship of Ignorance. Then saw who the poster was and realized Beattie has all the 5 star talent out there for this competition and was favored to win all along.

Reactions: 2 people
The season has barely started and this post arrives and wins the 2014 National Championship of Ignorance. Then saw who the poster was and realized Beattie has all the 5 star talent out there for this competition and was favored to win all along.

You need to forgive him...he's been fighting for the honor of CPF all day...him tuckered out. :sad:

We hope. There are more questions concerning hurd's ability to play RB at this level that he hopefully answers quickly but we won't know until we play a quality sec team. Fournette on the other hand is the best back to come along in ten years. He is already on legitimate heisman watch lists. But most ut fans will say Hurd because that is what they do.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Actually I think Henry at that school down south may be the best since Jamal. That guy has some crazy speed and size. If he stays healthy I don't think many other backs will be discussed. I bet Yeldon wishes he had gone elsewhere.

No way in hell do I want Hurd running dead on at me........he's a damn missile! There will be more safeties this year screaming "answer that damn phone" after they "come to" than ever before.

So who has placed Fournette on Heisman watch lists when he hadn't even played one single down of college ball? Is this your own personal list?

Yes, Hurd has a lot to prove but so does every othet incoming freshman tailback in the SEC.

I actually had more to say to you than this but I finally realized that it would probably be futile and wasted energy.

So who has placed Fournette on Heisman watch lists when he hadn't even played one single down of college ball? Is this your own personal list?

Yes, Hurd has a lot to prove but so does every othet incoming freshman tailback in the SEC.

I actually had more to say to you than this but I finally realized that it would probably be futile and wasted energy.

Ever talk to a schitzo off their meds fresh off a Walking Dead episode?...kinda like that. :w00t:

Why don't you watch a little football Einstein! The talking heads have been discussing it all day! He has been called the Michael Jordan of college football. It's not my on list idiot......

Why don't you watch a little football Einstein! The talking heads have been discussing it all day! He has been called the Michael Jordan of college football. It's not my on list idiot......

So you believe everything you see or hear on tv? So the fact that some of these talking heads are predicting a Tennessee loss tomorrow night means it's gonna happen.. right?

Michael Jordan of football.. that's a new one on me.. haven't heard that one applied to Fournette yet but not denying it couldn't have happened. I would appreciate a link or some sort of validation on the whole Heisman watch list that you brought up because I do think that it is highly unlikely that he is already on such a list.. anywhere.

Idiot huh? I'm just gonna let that one go.. because judging from your previous posts and threads you got enough folks on your butt and you probably don't need another. I'm just gonna tell you what my grandma would say to someone like you... bless your heart.

You have a good day.. :)

So you believe everything you see or hear on tv? So the fact that some of these talking heads are predicting a Tennessee loss tomorrow night means it's gonna happen.. right?

Michael Jordan of football.. that's a new one on me.. haven't heard that one applied to Fournette yet but not denying it couldn't have happened. I would appreciate a link or some sort of validation on the whole Heisman watch list that you brought up because I do think that it is highly unlikely that he is already on such a list.. anywhere.

Idiot huh? I'm just gonna let that one go.. because judging from your previous posts and threads you got enough folks on your butt and you probably don't need another. I'm just gonna tell you what my grandma would say to someone like you... bless your heart.

You have a good day.. :)

Don't rile him up too much...he might lead us to where he buried his grandmother's body. :ermm:

hey genius .. yea you Beattie ... I'm watching a VERY ordinary young Mr. Fournette along with an ordinary LSU offense with a total 1st half of 133 yds of offense at the 6 minute mark ... You've got so much shizzat for brains how the hell do you live with yourself?

hey genius .. yea you Beattie ... I'm watching a VERY ordinary young Mr. Fournette along with an ordinary LSU offense with a total 1st half of 133 yds of offense at the 6 minute mark ... You've got so much shizzat for brains how the hell do you live with yourself?

He has been less than impressive all night.

VN Store

Back