Kaidon Salter putting in the work!

Are there any teams that don't put names on the backs of Jerseys anymore? I heard at once of a coach that refused to do it - saying that we are a team, not individuals.
I'm sure if you threatened to do this, there would be a revolt. Anyway it's a bad idea from a fan standpoint - I like knowing the name of the guy that flopped from cramps as he is helped off the field.
What about Notre Dame?

Ppl still have that shut up and dribble mindset I see… lol relax please he did nothing wrong this time… funny to see if the tone of VN changes if he turns out to be a baller.

Apples to Oranges.

“Shut up and dribble” for right or for wrong is referring to the preaching of political viewpoints. Typically, it’s associated with hypocrisy such as preaching about social justice and human rights while making money off of things China related. One could just as easily tell Leonardo DiCaprio to shut up and act.

This is a business thing and no one tells LeBron to shut up and dribble for doing a Sprite commercial.

IT'S ABOUT ME, ME, ME!!!

Did you expect anything else when this Pandora's box was opened??
Well, yeah. I expect most of them to be a little more subtle than that.

The more he does the more it seems it is about "him, him, him" all the time. Maybe he's MUCH better when not making public statements... but he's starting to look like a guy you don't want on your roster... he shows no sign of putting the team ahead of himself.

Ppl still have that shut up and dribble mindset I see… lol relax please he did nothing wrong this time… funny to see if the tone of VN changes if he turns out to be a baller.
The kid is a nobody at this point in his career but obviously he thinks differently. ((Stupidity at its finest) Social media has given these kids a false sense of self worth.

I don't see a problem here.

The kid is just marketing his product. That doesn't make him a headcase - it makes him a capitalist.

Lol.. what product? List his accomplishments so far. I’ll name the few I know:
-Drug related robbery/assault
-Throwing a b**** fit on social media because the university or whoever else didn’t wish him a happy birthday
-tone deaf, eye rolling posts like the one being discussed in this thread

The kid is a nobody at this point in his career but obviously he thinks differently. ((Stupidity at its finest) Social media has given these kids a false sense of self worth.
I mean I wouldn’t call anybody who earns a full ride athletic scholarship a nobody… yeah I would like to see him tone it down a little but this is a new era and I don’t see anything wrong with him tryna take advantage of the new NIL branding opportunity… I’m just saying the microscope on him right now is a bit much… like I don’t think this was a thread worthy topic especially not one filled with sarcasm.

Apples to Oranges.

“Shut up and dribble” for right or for wrong is referring to the preaching of political viewpoints. Typically, it’s associated with hypocrisy such as preaching about social justice and human rights while making money off of things China related. One could just as easily tell Leonardo DiCaprio to shut up and act.

This is a business thing and no one tells LeBron to shut up and dribble for doing a Sprite commercial.
I think LeBrion should just shut up altogether…

This kid is clueless . . . Trying to sell his image to the local business community after he bloody his image with an arrest, suspension from the team and has not practiced one damn time.

GBO
All it takes is for him to win the qb competition and play well. Then all will be forgotten and the checks will come rolling in…

Lol.. what product? List his accomplishments so far. I’ll name the few I know:
-Drug related robbery/assault
-Throwing a b**** fit on social media because the university or whoever else didn’t wish him a happy birthday
-tone deaf, eye rolling posts like the one being discussed in this thread

Right but that's like your opinion. All it takes is someone else who sees it differently for his post to have some merit. I guarantee you he has some low-ball offers out there. Hell, I run a company but I'm based in Florida, If I lived in Knoxville and he wanted to rep my company for a few hundred bucks. Sure why not. I wouldn't pay any more though.

All I'm saying is the post he made that sparked this post is a whole lot of nothing. It's forum folks trying to find garbage to complain about.

Reactions: NashVol11
Shut up and dribble? I’d settle for say whatever you want and just be eligible to participate in team functions.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle

VN Store

Back