Kamara hurt

Not to be Mr. Optimism, but if there was ever a 2-4 week span where we can afford to sit him it's right now

fair, but the article says it will require surgery, so IMO i think its a hoop dream......i dunno how smart it is...he gone anyways so whats the point....stinks for him and for our team...

Simple solution. Go back to the I-form and line Barnett up at FB. Just kidding, but the scene in the Avengers where the Hulk is running through buildings slamming every person that gets in his way comes to mind.

I don't have an ACL in my left knee.

Exactly. Not all are the same. First time I tore mine was from a bad parachute landing in a hell hole in the Middle East. I couldn't walk or anything on it. Had it repaired. Second ACL tear was just from playing basketball. Managed to stay active with it torn for a number of years.

Interesting....Butch Jones said yes he's banged up. Yet, he went on to say some of the news being reported on Kamara - is news to Kamara.

I thought the hit that Kamara took on the sideline was worthy of 2 personal fouls. It was late and and it was targeting. 42 led with his helmet at Kamara's knees. Bull**** play all the way around.

When it happened I told my dad that was a penalty no matter the yardage Saban will be ok with since Kamara is limping. Had he got up fine Saban would have been beside himself to the guy who hit him.

I think we throw in the towel now, enough is enough. From what was supposed to be a fantastic season we get killed with injuries? WTF....

We are now looking at just becoming bowl eligible which should and will occur when we beat Tenn Tech...with the players that are left the remaining SEC games are a crapshoot. Winning the SEC East will depend on who steps up and how many more injuries happen the rest of the way. Can anybody say Liberty Bowl or bust...

rehab period, if no surgery, is 2-4 weeks. Kamara going to see Dr James Andrews so he is still being evaluated

The surgeon I got my ACL replaced with after playing bball in 12' learned under Andrews. People on here jump to conclusions based off what AK did after the hit. I for one played for like 10 minutes afterwards grimacing thinking I sprained it. Some people have high pain tolerance. The only way to confirm how serious is after getting the MRI which Alvin has had by now I'm sure. Teams take all precautions.

Butch just downplayed the injury during his weekly press conference. He said something to the effect of some of the injury rumor being news to even Alvin. Said he was banged up, but in a wait-and-see position.

The report from Connor Riley of SEC Country doesn't sound good. If his meniscus requires surgery, he won't be back in 2-4 weeks. My son tore his meniscus in both knees during high school. He missed his sophomore football season for the left one and then tore his right meniscus early in his junior season.

Reactions: 1 person
The report from Connor Riley of SEC Country doesn't sound good. If his meniscus requires surgery, he won't be back in 2-4 weeks. My son tore his meniscus in both knees during high school. He missed his sophomore football season for the left one and then tore his right meniscus early in his junior season.

Meniscus injuries are all different. If it just needs a clean up then 2 to 4 weeks is perfectly reasonable

What does it matter away Debord will run Hurd most of carries even when a week before Kamara had over 300+ all purpose yards.

Next man up!
Kelly
Carlin FA

And

The future All- Time rushing leader in Tennessee Vols history.

Jalen "The Mack Truck" Hurd!

VN Store

Back