Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

A lot of the comments attached focus on her appearance ("cute," "adorable," "hot"). I would say that is sexist, but Vitello gets his share of those comments, too.

I can see a resemblance to younger Amanda Bynes or that Phoebe chick from Friends...Lisa Krakowski or something like that.

Edit: I got Lisa Kudrow (Friends) and Jane Krakowski (30 Rock) mixed up. I can see a slight resemblance of both to Kim.

Last edited:
A lot of the comments attached focus on her appearance ("cute," "adorable," "hot"). I would say that is sexist, but Vitello gets his share of those comments, too.

I can see a resemblance to younger Amanda Bynes or that Phoebe chick from Friends...Lisa Krakowski or something like that.

Edit: I got Lisa Kudrow (Friends) and Jane Krakowski (30 Rock) mixed up. I can see a slight resemblance of both to Kim.

IMO, if "Grey's Anatomy"'s Camilla Luddington (top photo) and "Saturday Night Live"'s Chloe Fineman (bottom photo) had a love child, she'd have a good chance of looking like Kim Caldwell.

B4F6BEC1-5913-4048-ABC9-479ED5318B2B.jpegE722377E-CC3D-440F-A303-B66EBF54F278.jpeg

From a AD business stand point, baseball had over 6K at the game yesterday. Softball sold out for next weekend. The basketball arena being at less than half capacity majority of the time is a problem.

Reactions: brittannica
IMO, if "Grey's Anatomy"'s Camilla Luddington (top photo) and "Saturday Night Live"'s Chloe Fineman (bottom photo) had a love child, she'd have a good chance of looking like Kim Caldwell.

View attachment 634448View attachment 634449
Second time I’ve seen Luddington in a Wiki rabbit hole. The first one I was looking up the actor who played the brother in the questionable brother/sister “You’re my Christmas Present!” Folgers commercial. She’s his wife. Luddington not the actress playing the possibly incestuous sibling. 🤨

Second time I’ve seen Luddington in a Wiki rabbit hole. The first one I was looking up the actor who played the brother in the questionable brother/sister “You’re my Christmas Present!” Folgers commercial. She’s his wife. Luddington not the actress playing the possibly incestuous sibling. 🤨
1713110361821.png

Reactions: butchna

OK. Don't agree but OK.

That's sexist.

Good or bad decision?

Btw...Taliah Scott has committed to Auburn.
New coaches should have the right to bring in her own coaches. She has had a week to evaluate Sam and apparently has decided she can find someone who better fit her game. In this case, I can not complain about the decision.

New coaches should have the right to bring in her own coaches. She has had a week to evaluate Sam and apparently has decided she can find someone who better fit her game. In this case, I can not complain about the decision.

Yup we shall see if this is a good or bad decision regardless it will be hers and reflect on her in whatever way... Good luck to her

Yup we shall see if this is a good or bad decision regardless it will be hers and reflect on her in whatever way... Good luck to her
Personally I think the only ones mad are the people who Sam would respond to on Twitter so they felt they had a say in the program. Their insider is gone. I personally would’ve fired her for her twitter alone. Just me. Don’t validate fans terrible takes. Lol

Including mine 😭

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Personally I think the only ones mad are the people who Sam would respond to on Twitter so they felt they had a say in the program. Their insider is gone. I personally would’ve fired her for her twitter alone. Just me. Don’t validate fans terrible takes. Lol

Including mine 😭

Meh. I've met her in person and she is really personable and i liked her. I also think even if i was a new coach i might have kept her around a season to get those relationships. But again Kim can do what she wants this is her team and her staff so good luck to her...

Meh. I've met her in person and she is really personable and i liked her. I also think even if i was a new coach i might have kept her around a season to get those relationships. But again Kim can do what she wants this is her team and her staff so good luck to her...
Never said anything to her character. She seems very nice. But I don’t like her Twitter presence

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Never said anything to her character. She seems very nice. But I don’t like her Twitter presence

and i was speaking to why i liked having her on staff (which was her character) since the post was about her being on let go...

Anyways Kimmy better get to work... Hope she can get those recruits on campus that were planning to visit this week.

and i was speaking to why i liked having her on staff (which was her character) since the post was about her being on let go...

Anyways Kimmy better get to work... Hope she can get those recruits on campus that were planning to visit this week.
Good thing someone told us relationships don’t matter with the portal!

VN Store

Back