Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

I think the west coach gig has kept a lot of folks from really seeing and knowing her. What she did at Cal was remarkable. Then she helped get the Cavs back to the playoffs in the post-Lebron era. Went back to USC and rebuilt that program. Smart coach (went to Dartmouth). She’ll win a title somewhere within the next 5-6 years, imo.
Not that it really matters in terms of how good of a coach she is, but the Cavs never made the playoffs when she was there.

He's a USA today sports writer and voter. I believe he's legit... Unfortunately not a TROLL like Richard G West...

I hope its mis-information getting out. No disrespect to her she may end up being a good hire.

But to say aggressive exhaustive search. We land at a coach who was at Marshall one year. There are several candidates I'd rank above her who we can get if willing to spend. Sounds like we're going cheap.

So... Are we still thinking this is her publicist? Have any of these players we should be recruiting even heard of marshall or her ? She wasn't there long enough lol

Reactions: mudcat1973
Female. Guy. I started with women, but that sounds very mature. It's the point of the message that counts. Lady'? I called myself a "girl" in my description. I'm old.
So am I, both categories (female and old.) “VFL Girl” sounds great! It’s a title you pick for yourself. Girls’ basketball sounds like high school. Once a girl turns 18, she’s a woman.

I’m 69 and back in college. The female student athletes in my classes are pretty clear about their preference for women’s [sport], so I like to go with that.

Sorry for any offense. I wasn’t trying to pick a fight.

He's a USA today sports writer and voter. I believe he's legit... Unfortunately not a TROLL like Richard G West...

I hope its mis-information getting out. No disrespect to her she may end up being a good hire.

But to say aggressive exhaustive search. We land at a coach who was at Marshall one year. There are several candidates I'd rank above her who we can get if willing to spend. Sounds like we're going cheap.
Gotta agree here. Hell, I’d take Lawson over her. More experience at the levels that matter.

VN Store

Back