Kongbo's NLOI

yhafBxD.gif

I DON'T WANT

...your life?

Reactions: 1 person

I thought I'd feel that way when I moved here, then I look at the idiots in the Tennessee Capital and shake my head. The roads might be a little rougher down Hattiesburg way but the beer is better and the warm weather has its advantages.

God I love being back on campus as a student again.

I thought I'd feel that way when I moved here, then I look at the idiots in the Tennessee Capital and shake my head. The roads might be a little rougher down Hattiesburg way but the beer is better and the warm weather has its advantages.

Where is the Tennessee "Capital?":loco:

Reactions: 2 people

Beer is better in ms my azz. TN has a thriving macro and microbrew culture. Heck I live in JC an hour from both Sierra Nevada fat tire and tons of other world class breweries in Asheville not to mention all the new breweries that have opened up in the tri cities recently.

Actually I am calling bs on your entire post other than the warmer part. But I like a little snow, avoiding 100+ heat index, and less tornadoes so you can have ms

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Kongbo stated that his dad was out of town and would sign his Loi when he returned and that he was not intrested or listening to any other schools, saw this on bleacher report.

I don't know what you've got against the TN government. But they seem to be doing a pretty good job compared to other states in the union. I'm sure there are still issues as with anything else here in the real world, but overall, the citizens of TN have benefited from about 12 years of strong leadership regardless of party affiliation. Take a state like KY for comprision, they are in the hole several billion dollars for state employee pensions despite subjecting its citizens to a significantly higher tax burden than the state of TN does.

Reactions: 4 people
After seeing Kongbo's tweet about championships, I think these should go into production immediately:

Attachments

• KongboKnows.jpg
    KongboKnows.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 5 people
He already signed 1 NLI at 1st D1 school before going to JUCO. By NCAA rules, you can only sign 1 NLI. He then would just have to sign and file grant in aid papers....which from what you are saying....he did aready?!! Also coaching staff can't comment on any kid who isn't officially locked in with either an NLI or a grant in aid.

I love the Tennessee government. They do a decent job of making this a great place to live.

Reactions: 5 people
Kongbo said after NSD that Ole Miss wasn't even his second, or third choice for that matter. USC was next and then FSU. It seems obvious his dad is stalling, but I think it has more to do with distance than anything.

VN Store

Back