Lee Greenwood 1986 Sugar Bowl

I will say my timing to debate about this song is bad. But like clockwork every year someone brings this song up and I get triggered. haha
Who in their right mind thinks this song is better than; "Born In The USA" by Bruce. Come on!
Well...I guess that is rhetorical in nature I'll let it alone...I personally don't see those two songs in the same category...Kinda like Best Drama verses Best Documentary but that's JMO....

Reactions: TJSVOLS
Lol . . . I don't want to live in a world where we're not free to hate country music.

It's kind of funny that people defend a song about freedom by telling people to not use their freedom.
Lots of jimmies rustled

That song is never appropriate. I’m sorry.

I can respect the feelings of patriotism it arouses in others, but that dude’s a hack and the song is a sh*tbox. I can’t stand it either. Dreck.

Give me America the Beautiful by Ray Charles any day.

Hell, The Star Spangled Banner sung by Demi Levato at the Super Bowl is better.

I love that song! It makes all who love America feel a great sense of pride and gratefulness!!! I'm sure it evokes an opposite effects in those that don't. Maybe that's why I love it so much.

Well, good morning, false dilemma!

Just talking shat waiting on this here season. Yeah, come on!!
I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm sure the players are ready for competition. I think if it were me that would have been the hardest part of missing all this.

Reactions: kcvols1
I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm sure the players are ready for competition. I think if it were me that would have been the hardest part of missing all this.

If nothing else, at least I’ve learned what Twitch is and why der kinder love it. There’s some funny stuff on there, including and apart from Coach Duggs, of course.

My goodness, "Can't we all just get along?" My wife, three kids (ages 11,10, and 6) and I were at the Sugar Bowl that night. 40-yard line, lower level. The loudest indoor game I've ever attended...my ears were 'ringing' the next day as if I'd been to a rock concert. Funny though, my most vivid recollection is when we returned to our hotel after the game...my 6-year-old climbed on my lap and innocently asked, "Daddy, would you please quit smoking?" (I assume there was some anti-smoking lesson in her first-grade class and that was on her mind, not the Vol's victory over Miami.) I quit (cold turkey) that night and haven't smoked again. I know it doesn't mean much to anyone except me...but I felt like sharing.

VN Store

Back