Mel Kiper: Jalen Hurd rated the 3rd best RB prospect in the 2017 Draft

Or......McCaffrey didn't have a second guy like White to help carry the load....didn't have a Heisman-winning QB like Leinert to help spread the defense's attention. All the focus was on him.

You cherry-picked the TD stat. I suspect it's because it's really the only one you had. Bush was a phenomenal athlete, a great football player and I think that the nod still goes to Bush over McCaffrey overall, right now. But look at the yards McCaffrey amassed last year on offense and special teams....it was unreal, especially when he was THE ONLY key, the only player on Stanford's team that had to be accounted for.

For the record, he had 2664 yards from scrimmage, 7.3 yards per touch, 13 tds. He added another 1,070 yards and 2 tds on special teams.

I mentioned yards. Bush had about 3000 total with White with about 2000 total. Being the focal point like McCaffery Bush would have doubled his yardage. He had so many more player to steal stats than CM. No one has been as electric as Bush was at USC. He should have had two Heismans.

Butchna don't start that mess. You are the only one bringing race into the discussion.

I mentioned yards. Bush had about 3000 total with White with about 2000 total. Being the focal point like McCaffery Bush would have doubled his yardage. He had so many more player to steal stats than CM. No one has been as electric as Bush was at USC. He should have had two Heismans.

Butchna don't start that mess. You are the only one bringing race into the discussion.

It's beyond ironic when your most passionate back and forths come out. Maybe you're oblivious to it but others would have to be blind not to see them. Torrance Gibson/Josh Dobbs/Jarrett Guarantano v Dormady? Just the sheer amount of your intensity raises eyebrows. Cuonzo Martin and fam v Knoxville? YOU were the sole racebaiter on that topic. Steve McNair/Vince Young v Titan fans/Confederate loyalists? At least D4H shared the heavy lifting there. :). I wouldn't have even commented on yours and KB's little disagreement cept you're all bent out of shape over a freaking Bush v McCaffery comparison! Get a calm moment and realize what you're doing! You're out of control. :w00t:

Reactions: 1 person
It's beyond ironic when your most passionate back and forths come out. Maybe you're oblivious to it but others would have to be blind not to see them. Torrance Gibson/Josh Dobbs/Jarrett Guarantano v Dormady? Just the sheer amount of your intensity raises eyebrows. Cuonzo Martin and fam v Knoxville? YOU were the sole racebaiter on that topic. Steve McNair/Vince Young v Titan fans/Confederate loyalists? At least D4H shared the heavy lifting there. :). I wouldn't have even commented on yours and KB's little disagreement cept you're all bent out of shape over a freaking Bush v McCaffery comparison! Get a calm moment and realize what you're doing! You're out of control. :w00t:

It was Dobbs vs RF. I knew Dobbs was better and would be the starter over RF. Nothing to do with race .

With Zo I said we would make the tourney his last year and to let hat year play out. We surpassed expectations and I was right once again.

I do believe and pointed out that Zo and Dobbs both received extra criticism from some fans due to racial issues. Many said no Vol fan looks at race until they complain about someone not liking a player because they are White. Then it is a possibility. Stop being a hypocrite. If some don't like CM or QD because they are White, it stands to reason some don't or didn't like Zo and Dobbs due to them being Black.

QD vs JG. JG is the number one dt b and a top 80 player. Everyone who covers hs says he has NFL talent and many say he has the best film they have ever seen. QD was not even a top 15 qb or top 250 player. He has looked ok but not like a future NFL player. I think the more talented player will win out.

Bush was the most electric player on some of the most talented teams of all time. He scored way more than CM even with another player with 2000 yards and 30 tds. Add even half White's stats and Bush blows CM out the water. I think he is better period. You don't win the Heisman scoring 13 tds.

Idk what you are talking about on the other subjects.

Reactions: 1 person
It was Dobbs vs RF. I knew Dobbs was better and would be the starter over RF. Nothing to do with race .

With Zo I said we would make the tourney his last year and to let hat year play out. We surpassed expectations and I was right once again.

I do believe and pointed out that Zo and Dobbs both received extra criticism from some fans due to racial issues. Many said no Vol fan looks at race until they complain about someone not liking a player because they are White. Then it is a possibility. Stop being a hypocrite. If some don't like CM or QD because they are White, it stands to reason some don't or didn't like Zo and Dobbs due to them being Black.

QD vs JG. JG is the number one dt b and a top 80 player. Everyone who covers hs says he has NFL talent and many say he has the best film they have ever seen. QD was not even a top 15 qb or top 250 player. He has looked ok but not like a future NFL player. I think the more talented player will win out.

Bush was the most electric player on some of the most talented teams of all time. He scored way more than CM even with another player with 2000 yards and 30 tds. Add even half White's stats and Bush blows CM out the water. I think he is better period. You don't win the Heisman scoring 13 tds.

Idk what you are talking about on the other subjects.

Funny YOU bring up not liking QD (who's the white CM?) "because they are white". Most of us don't give a rat's crap about that cept when we have to respond to made up experts who do. Your jumping on a perceived slight towards a Heisman Trophy winner picked second in his draft is beyond insane. I hadn't even brought up your Riley Ferguson argument...cuz there wasn't even one. People arguing about which unproven kid was the definite future starter is as addled as arguing the same NOW. Citing a panel of "experts" who agree with you is your tell. You always bring them up but don't attribute quotes. The skinny is this. YOU don't have any special insight or knowledge that gives you a leg up on any of the rest of us guessers. College and pro football history is littered with legends who were rated lower than others and proved that high school films and highlights are crapshoots. Put an Aaron Rodgers with a savvy coach and some better talent around him and he's suddenly better than a kid jockeying for a JC spot. Terrell Davis is a NT in HS and slips through Long Beach State and Georgia without stardom. Lands in rushers paradise in Denver and deserves a HOF nod. Your failing is you need experts to buttress your own opinions and you make up their contributions to such. Admit you don't KNOW crap (just like the rest of us) and quit trying to put imaginary racist Vol fans in their place...preemptively. Believe it or not KB types and even me, cheered the hell out of Tony Robinson and would have been more than happy if Sterling Henton would have been better than Andy Kelly or Brent Schaeffer better than Erik Ainge...they weren't so we cheered anyway...fun. I remember pulling for Moses Collins...Jeff Francis was better. Things work out and they're rebooting Roots soon. :thumbsup:

WHAT? when the hell did I bring race into this? All I've done is compare stats and personnel while saying I still give the nod the Bush. GTFO with that 'mess'.

WHAT? when the hell did I bring race into this? All I've done is compare stats and personnel while saying I still give the nod the Bush. GTFO with that 'mess'.

He directed that towards me...something I've noticed.

Like butchna said I was addressing him. I don't believe you were making it about that. I posted some stats to reply to you.

VN Store

Back