'19 MS DT Julian Hawkins

Has anybody seen any confirmation anywhere of this offer besides his twitter. Nothing has been posted anywhere. Makes me think this is probably a PWO.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I hate to do this, but I’m friends with a family that their son that plays football with him, and they told me tonight that Tennessee offered him a scholarship. I don’t know nothing yet, but we are the first SEC school to offer. I’m supposed to find out something about him next week. If I do find out something, I’ll let you know.

Reactions: LibertyVol
I hate to do this, but I’m friends with a family that their son that plays football with him, and they told me tonight that Tennessee offered him a scholarship. I don’t know nothing yet, but we are the first SEC school to offer. I’m supposed to find out something about him next week. If I do find out something, I’ll let you know.
giphy.gif

Also, I’m not familiar with this high school, but I know of it some. I just know that my friend that plays on the team is a senior, and he hasn’t made up his mind yet of where he is going. When he told me the name, then I knew seeing it here posted. The only thing I was told is that he plays with a passion, and this guy is quick off of the ball. So, there is that as of now.

Reactions: LibertyVol
E48355A6-5179-4F31-B51B-E907F05A04F7.png

Also, I’m not familiar with this high school, but I know of it some. I just know that my friend that plays on the team is a senior, and he hasn’t made up his mind yet of where he is going. When he told me the name, then I knew seeing it here posted. The only thing I was told is that he plays with a passion, and this guy is quick off of the ball. So, there is that as of now.
What do you know about the school? Because I’m a little familiar with it and I want to know how FOS you are

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
What do you know about the school? Because I’m a little familiar with it and I want to know how FOS you are
I don’t know much about it, except I know they made the playoffs this year and lost the 1st or 2nd round. I can’t remember who they played, but my friend told me that it was about a three hour trip down during that playoff game. I think they lost that one.

I also know that they lost a football player because of a shooting, but I can’t remember his name. It was during the season.

I know one of his high school coaches and have watched the kid play. Rocker made the offer, per the coach.

I was pretty baffled by when I saw it on twitter and after talking to some local folks, apparently I wasn't the only one. Doesn't appear that Memphis was even interested.

Just-stop-GIF.gif

Nah.... We're good.

Are you kin to Clockwork Orange?

Interesting 🤔

VN Store

Back