'19 MS DT Julian Hawkins

I’m not trying to play no game. Just trying to give an update. We are getting close now to Wednesday. Just trying to find out what is going on here. I promise. Nothing to it.👍👍
OD, with Russell, you have already swung bigger than anyone I have ever seen swing, and you missed even bigger. Now, you come in here saying this kid is picking Wednesday between us and Kansas, when just today, he committed to NOT us or Kansas.

Why don't you just sit this one out, man...enjoy these next two days, and bring a boom or two on Wednesday?

Reactions: MadWorld
OD, with Russell, you have already swung bigger than anyone I have ever seen swing, and you missed even bigger. Now, you come in here saying this kid is picking Wednesday between us and Kansas, when just today, he committed to NOT us or Kansas.

Why don't you just sit this one out, man...enjoy these next two days, and bring a boom or two on Wednesday?
Or hell you could go for broke and make a few more prognostications? Why stop now? Double down on stupid, 😂

I don’t think I missed with Chris. He was set to visit Thursday, and into that night. I’m going to let FD take a go on this, I’m staying out of it, until further notice. He had his intentions set to come with his family on the 2nd.

I don’t think I missed with Chris. He was set to visit Thursday, and into that night. I’m going to let FD take a go on this, I’m staying out of it, until further notice. He had his intentions set to come with his family on the 2nd.
Yeah, but, he didn't...which means he is not going to be a Vol...which means you missed...big time. But, its all good...we ain't mad at ya. Just sit back now and enjoy, and get your best booms ready for Wednesday.

OD, don't let the bullies in here get you down.

Just a drop of blood in the water and they all come for dinner.

I hope you're not really Tony Bologna.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

I mean if you see it that way, i def recall myriad responses where you were 110% adamant dude was a Vol. It's all good. Take the lumps. If you are so wrapped up in this whatever this is, maybe....take a day off bru.

VN Store

Back