'19 MS DT Julian Hawkins

So you just stole all the pics off his twitter and tried to make people think you had some kinda inside man there sending you pics? Gotcha
I didn’t go to his twitter account at all. The boy that played football with him alerted me that he visited Tennessee today, and I didn’t know nothing about it. All throughout the RF, his name wasn’t no where on the list, or I couldn’t find him no where here, unless I overlooked it? I wouldn’t have never known it, until he let me know this late. My friends knew that he was visiting all week, but I never knew, because they forgot to tell me. If I would’ve known during the week, then I would’ve updated that here. I made a comment the other day, that I was going to update something next week, if he finds out something. If he doesn’t, then I won’t have anything to update. If he does give me something, then I’ll give you an answer on what I know.

Reactions: you
I didn’t go to his twitter account at all. The boy that played football with him alerted me that he visited Tennessee today, and I didn’t know nothing about it. All throughout the RF, his name wasn’t no where on the list, or I couldn’t find him no where here, unless I overlooked it? I wouldn’t have never known it, until he let me know this late. My friends knew that he was visiting all week, but I never knew, because they forgot to tell me. If I would’ve known during the week, then I would’ve updated that here. I made a comment the other day, that I was going to update something next week, if he finds out something. If he doesn’t, then I won’t have anything to update. If he does give me something, then I’ll give you an answer on what I know.
7652ED7B-F7C4-4FE9-8067-80062081650A.gif

Also, I’m not familiar with this high school, but I know of it some. I just know that my friend that plays on the team is a senior, and he hasn’t made up his mind yet of where he is going. When he told me the name, then I knew seeing it here posted. The only thing I was told is that he plays with a passion, and this guy is quick off of the ball. So, there is that as of now.
I’m sorry but Orange Defense is not 40 something.

You don’t call a kid in Highschool your “Friend” if you are a 40 year old man.

Good lord. Even I find it weird and I am only 28.

I think the cats out of the bag..

I’m sorry but Orange Defense is not 40 something.

You don’t call a kid in Highschool your “Friend” if you are a 40 year old man.

Good lord. Even I find it weird and I am only 28.
Maybe I should’ve worded it better. I’m friends of the family.😞

Update: So far from today, he isn’t taking any other visits no where else. He told my friends that Tennessee is his main focus from now on out.👍

They had told me that when he played against Nakobe Dean, and he was the running back, he smashed him all game long. Now, I know he has signed with Georgia, but he outplayed him in that game.

giphy (13).gif

VN Store

Back