Multiple Level 1 Violations Discovered

The Four-Level Violation Structure in the NCAA | Barry, Barall & Spinella, LLC

Level I: Severe breach of conduct
This level of breaches covers “violations that seriously undermine or threaten the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model as set forth in the Constitution and bylaws.”

The violations are aimed at fair play so that no one school has a competitive or recruiting advantage over another school or receives a substantial benefit that is not permissible.

Examples of level I violations include:

Academic fraud
Failure to cooperate in an NCAA enforcement investigation
Individual unethical or dishonest conduct
Lack of institutional control
Violation due to a head coach’s responsibility for an underlying Level I violation by an individual within the sport program

What are we being accused of doing? Bags full of cash? Hookers? All of the above?
Seriously, what happened that was so bad to caused us to loose our HC and AD?

Ok so here is a big question. We thought Dooley left the program in bad shape. Butch walks in and ups the ante. Now Pruitt and fat ass Fulmer has left the program in complete shambles.

So how long does the next HC get? I realize many fans on here just automatically assume that if anHV doesn’t get it done in 3 years he is gone. Is that still the case? Is our situation right now exactly the same as many other programs?
I know you want an easy answer, we all do. The truth is it depends. You never know for sure you have “The Guy”, whatever that means, within 3 years. A coach isn’t even playing with a roster they entirely constructed. However, as we’ve seen, you can absolutely know someone isn’t the right person within 3 years. That’s where we were with Pruitt.

🤨🤨And what exactly are Level 1 violations?? When is the report coming out to explain what the investigation found???

Level 1s are the big ones. Paying players etc. Lack of institutional control is the biggie level 1. Alabama landed that one a couple of times leading into Saban.

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
The Four-Level Violation Structure in the NCAA | Barry, Barall & Spinella, LLC

Level I: Severe breach of conduct
This level of breaches covers “violations that seriously undermine or threaten the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model as set forth in the Constitution and bylaws.”

The violations are aimed at fair play so that no one school has a competitive or recruiting advantage over another school or receives a substantial benefit that is not permissible.

Examples of level I violations include:

Academic fraud
Failure to cooperate in an NCAA enforcement investigation
Individual unethical or dishonest conduct
Lack of institutional control
Violation due to a head coach’s responsibility for an underlying Level I violation by an individual within the sport program
I bet Pruitt pulled a Bruce Pearl and lied to NCAA

Don't worry. The Saban Coaching Rehabilitation Program of Excellence will take Pruitt back regardless of how many level 1 violations. NCAA won't even raise an eyebrow at Alabama for the hire as they will be too busy camped out in Knoxville for the next several years. He may have to serve as a defensive consultant instead of DC but will be back as head coach in no time. Must be nice to do a terrible job at something and still have a nice high 6 figure salary waiting.

Did he learn it from Nicky?
Cheating is naturally present in the Bammer DNA. This clown wasn't just a coach at Bammer....he was a lifelong fan, a player, and then a coach. He couldn't help it. He was simply embracing his natural, default setting....that of a cheater.

**In before somebody says "but... David Cutcliffe".

Reactions: beamerman
Per Low and Slaybaugh/ESPN

Phil absolutely destroyed the program with his meddling and hire of Pruitt. Gonna be a long road back unless we can put it all on Pruitt.
He was here only three years and was investigated and fired in his third year by the university. AD is also gone. It would be hard for the NCAA to say this is a long standing history of lack of institutional control. Imagine we get a one year bowl ban and lose a few scholarships. We get rid of one the worst coaches in Tennessee history and one the most incompetent ADs in the process.

Pruitt may have thought he could recruit the Alabama way, but didn't realize Tennessee wouldn't get passed over like Alabama does.
Pruitt would’ve been fine if he were winning. Period. You can cheat and win, you can’t cheat and lose. NCAA hates a cheater that doesn’t put money in their pocket.

Ok so here is a big question. We thought Dooley left the program in bad shape. Butch walks in and ups the ante. Now Pruitt and fat ass Fulmer has left the program in complete shambles.

So how long does the next HC get? I realize many fans on here just automatically assume that if anHV doesn’t get it done in 3 years he is gone. Is that still the case? Is our situation right now exactly the same as many other programs?
I think the UT is far more attractive than the last 2 times. We all know about Dooley's poor recruting and no offensive lineman. The job was so unattractive we had to hire the same guy Colorado was after, Butch. Then when Butch left the roster was weak, he had signed a lot of great classes but the top players had all transferred out leaving that final awful season. So again the job was not that attractive combined with the mess of a coaching hire. Now, if UT actually has a pretty good roster and it will be even better if the new coach can keep some of these kids out of the portal.

This team was talented enough to win every game but 1 or 2. Weren't going to beat bama, probably weren't going to beat Georgia although they were leading at half. Had there been better QB play and coaching this team had the talent to go 8-2 and I don't think you would have said that in Butch or Dooley's last year.

Reactions: coach799

VN Store

Back