'19 NC CB Tyus Fields (Tennessee signee)

Poster on 247 saying he's committing this weekend. Today or tomorrow.

This poster on 247 is really going for it, putting his e-cred on the line...saying not just Fields but someone else too committing either tonight or tomorrow (in addition to Barber). Hope he's right!

Reactions: 2 people
This poster on 247 is really going for it, putting his e-cred on the line...saying not just Fields but someone else too committing either tonight or tomorrow (in addition to Barber). Hope he's right!

Is the poster that Twitter guy we thought was d4h until he was right about barber?

his handle is jmcsween, only 38 posts in 3 years. He certainly seems confident in Fields and someone else committing. He just posted this...

What class is other player?

Wonder if it's one of the guys barber mentioned since he mentioned fields too. I would guess it's a Carolina kid if its legit since insiders by nature would be regional in their knowledge.

Reactions: 1 person
Is the poster that Twitter guy we thought was d4h until he was right about barber?

I believe so. Probably getting into muddy waters trying to be a recruiting site doing interviews with kids then also trying to do edits he can know where they are going while also trying to be an anonymous message board guy.... seems a bit conflicting

Hadn't watched his film till now but he is a definite want/need. Kid is a bruiser. Hits hard, takes great angles to the ball and stays on his man in coverage. Was really impressed with his game. Hopefully a VOL within the next few upcoming days.

Ya I have heard that my son is about to commit for the class of 2031. He needs to put on a little weight and height, but his foot speed seems to be pretty good for a kid in his class.

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]990275748735877121[/twitter]

In response to this:

[twitter]990270963181871106[/twitter]

These two are friends. Bodes well for us.

Reactions: 4 people
About 90% of the “insiders” on 247 are clueless. Not saying we won’t get this guy, but I wouldn’t trust much from that site.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back