NEW COMMIT!!! TaDarryl Marshall 4-28-15

Remember when a new signing would automaticaialy generate a 10+ page thread, now its just ho hum

Saw this kid play on ESPN last year against Kerryon Johnson's team (4 star Auburn signee). Johnson's team won a close game (although I think Marshall's team later beat them in a rematch in the playoffs), but I remember being really impressed with Marshall. He equaled and maybe even exceeded Kerryon's performance. Marshall was basically a do everything type of athlete. Played QB, but they used him all over the field. Leeds is a very good HS program down here in AL. Excellent pickup!

Reactions: 2 people
Offers from us, bama and the barn (commitable or not) tell me he's a good athlete.

Offers from Army and Navy tell me he's a sharp kid.

Glad to have him!

Reactions: 7 people
Yeppers!

th

Haha. Made me laugh volspeach.

Reactions: 2 people
Saw this kid play on ESPN last year against Kerryon Johnson's team (4 star Auburn signee). Johnson's team won a close game (although I think Marshall's team later beat them in a rematch in the playoffs), but I remember being really impressed with Marshall. He equaled and maybe even exceeded Kerryon's performance. Marshall was basically a do everything type of athlete. Played QB, but they used him all over the field. Leeds is a very good HS program down here in AL. Excellent pickup!
Madison Academy beat them in 2013 in the state championship 3A.....Leeds moved up to 4A the following year in '14. He's a pretty good player and I was at that '13 game, he wasn't on the level of Johnson.

VN Store

Back