Nice piece on Jalen Hurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a lot of assumptions being made about Jalen in here. I don't know him personally, but I've talked extensively with a couple people in Nashville who grew up with or around Jalen, some who still see him when he comes home, and the only thing I hear is how humble and incredible he is, not just as a football player or worker, but as a person. He wants to be the best, no comparison to anyone else because that's been his passion since he was little. I'm sure mid season he probably has vented frustration to his family that after the season, he will reflect and push himself and probably his teammates even more so to be better than anyone in the country. He's a very loyal guy, and he loves his team. He's not going anywhere but back to the gym and the film room.

Man, I hope so.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be one thing if the player they were close to was associated with the recruit (i.e. MZTERRY talked about Kamara coming here. Croom knew Kamara, they played at the same high school) but a guy who is related to Hurd knows what some High School QB in Texas is doing? 74 told us Dormady was a lock the night before he committed. The only way that makes sense is if QD tells the coachng staff, the coaching staff sends a mass text to the players, and Hurd immediately told his "uncle" who then reported it here.

I'm not being argumentative, I'm just trying to understand as well. This all sounds fishy.

We just disagree. It's pretty simple for me.....QD lets the staff know he's committing, one of our best players hears about it from the staff, tells his family. I'm not sure what's fishy about that. Also, Vol74 was right. Shouldn't that actually increase his credibility rather than call it into question?....especially since we know who Vol74 is with respect to his ties to Jalen.

I believe you should post that for KB. He was the one incorrect with his post stating 74 was JH uncle.

I just know the entire thing is futile. Hurd will be a Vol period. Does he want a better line and more touches? What running back doesn't? He is all Vol period.

Reactions: 2 people
Haha I don't think he's going anywhere. I've also Hurd that 74 is his uncle too in other threads to be fair.

I have not heard a word about this from anyone close to him. And by close I mean father, Jalen best friend or any other of his teammates he hangs out with.

If this is true this is being held really close to the vest...I honestly have no idea how 74 could know this without anyone else around Jalen knowing it.

To go one step forward...Jalen has always spoken very highly of Butch behind closed doors.

Kid comes from a great family. I would be shocked if this was true.

Reactions: 6 people
I have not heard a word about this from anyone close to him. And by close I mean father, Jalen best friend or any other of his teammates he hangs out with.

If this is true this is being held really close to the vest...I honestly have no idea how 74 could know this without anyone else around Jalen knowing it.

To go one step forward...Jalen has always spoken very highly of Butch behind closed doors.

Pretty much same thing I heard

It's not true. It's an assumption.

He hasn't made up his mind either way at this point. Everyone he knows wants him to stay, and he should stay, but that still doesn't change the fact that he might not. And if he does go, I'll come back and see how those "Lol's" taste coming out of your mouth.

I am pretty sure you and I have spoken...I asked if you were with the family the Utah State game and met at Wendy's with his family.

You said u weren't there.
I think that was you.

I havent heard anything even close to this coming out from him.

I am not calling u a liar...just not hearing the same things.

Just got off phone.

After a good laugh the response was no...not transferring.

Guys, Jalen is close to alot of this team.

He wouldn't bail on them.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back