Nike Jersey's leaked

If these are real, I'm fine with them. The gray looks a bit awkward with the two tone thing. Also, maybe it was the flash or maybe it is the gray base color, but the orange looked very washed out in those pictures on the gray uni.

I like the grey helmet , I wonder of they are going to go with any chrome helmets. The checker stripe.... Another brick

Reactions: 1 person
Nah, these are official. These are the exact style of promo shots that Nike uses for every release.

You can also see there is a good stock of images there with other details.

Reactions: 2 people
You have to admit, with the immediate reaction it is pulling off, it would be a good prank for somebody into that kind of thing.

These are the same models that everyone photoshops their crazy uniform designs on, for one.

Secondly, I highly doubt Butch would sign off on two crazy alternates (gray and steel) in the same year. The first year with Nike.

It's possible. And I like the designs.

But I'm very skeptical.

Nah, these are official. These are the exact style of promo shots that Nike uses for every release.

You can also see there is a good stock of images there with other details.

And they are extremely easy to photoshop. Not saying these are not official, but to be adamant about them being official is a bit premature at this point.

11032488.jpeg
10494647.jpeg

Reactions: 3 people
A thread on the rivals board that had these leaks was deleted. They have multiple other threads about so-called "leaks" that haven't been deleted, so I'm thinking that these are the real deal.

Multiple sources confirming...including one source out of Tuscaloosa...that Heather is definitely..a "leaker"!

Reactions: 13 people
A thread on the rivals board that had these leaks was deleted. They have multiple other threads about so-called "leaks" that haven't been deleted, so I'm thinking that these are the real deal.

More evidence of VQ being up Athletic Departments rear. Will Not Have that here OR at Govols247...

Honestly, when dealing with a traditional school, I would rather have a small bit of a leak. Just to pre gauge reaction.

If these are real and the idiots like doc, Jeff and heather leaked them then Butch should lose his freaking **** on them. This is a big deal for the university and a big recruiting pitch. Love social media and things like this make me hate it.

VN Store

Back