Nike Jersey's leaked

Yeah. This happens for anything hyped now. Just look at movie trailer and prologue leaks. Not like we won't all tune in tomorrow and eat it all up in glorious HD.

Reactions: 3 people
If these are real and the idiots like doc, Jeff and heather leaked them then Butch should lose his freaking **** on them. This is a big deal for the university and a big recruiting pitch. Love social media and things like this make me hate it.

Doc, Jeff, and Heather…….:stooges:

Reactions: 1 person
If these are real and the idiots like doc, Jeff and heather leaked them then Butch should lose his freaking **** on them. This is a big deal for the university and a big recruiting pitch. Love social media and things like this make me hate it.

im sure he will. They may never get any scoop again haha

A thread on the rivals board that had these leaks was deleted. They have multiple other threads about so-called "leaks" that haven't been deleted, so I'm thinking that these are the real deal.

At least once per year we spend the day deleting threads about Peyton Manning dying/losing his legs/decapitated in a car wreck. People get mad and claim VN is mean to censor this type of information. Doesn't make it real

Please be fake

CIwTDFuW8AAqMiU.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
I think you'd whine being served Dom champagne out of Adriana Lima's navel.
Some people aren't ever satisfied.

I dunno, that's an awful small container. Would have to constantly keep refilling it. Might not be worth the trouble.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't even get the gloves to match each other?

That would be because of lighting good sir. If you have read in any of the other uniform threads, you would know that Tennessee Orange is one of the hardest to match up on uniforms because of how different lighting levels effect it.

I have a friend who works in licensing at UT. These are real and were sent out in a press kit. They weren't secretly leaked by anyone

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back