No Respect for QD!

What had Peyton did before he stepped out on the field to play?

What had Dobbs did before he stepped out on the field to play?

What had Hurts did before he stepped out on the field to play?

What had Eason (who seems to have spent the summer at the beach rather than working out) did before he stepped out on the field to play?

You can ask this question about every college QB for every time they start their career.

It is not a valid excuse to trash QD.
Not many people trashing him. He has just done nothing to prove he needs a high rating. Some people overreact to what someone does in practice and other need to wait to see it in a game.

Seems we would learn to stop overhyping these kids. Kongbo is a prime example. Overhyped based on physical stature and potential, yet on the first sign of adversity last season, people wanted him kicked off the team.

A player that has never started or completing a whole game should not be overhyped based on an o&w performance. Who cares, where he is ranked on some random persons list.

Reactions: 3 people
I agree with that.

Too many pendulums swinging out toward the edges in this conversation. This is one case where we need to settle strictly in the middle.

Quentin has great promise. But nothing proven (at the college level). With our great hope and high expectations, let's give him time to prove himself on the field before we take too much offense at outsiders saying he's not yet all that and a bag of chips.

After all, it's just words.

I agree with that.

Too many pendulums swinging out toward the edges in this conversation. This is one case where we need to settle strictly in the middle.

Quentin has great promise. But nothing proven (at the college level). With our great hope and high expectations, let's give him time to prove himself on the field before we take too much offense at outsiders saying he's not yet all that and a bag of chips.

After all, it's just words.
Hell freezing over today? Lol

QD hasnt played a down of SEC ball.
I would have him in the N/A category.
Nobody knows how good OR bad he will be.
Dumb rankings.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back