Now that UCLA guy is saying...

My friend is dating someone on the UCLA trainer team. And he mentioned that he heard this from some of "his guys"...

Listen I have no idea if it's real or not, but the possibility actually seems legit. I barely know him (UCLA guy) so he could just being a jerk about it. I only talk football with him.

So....you guys don't discuss weather or anything? Just football you say?

Who is he calling for Super Bowl winner...................? I haven't placed my bet yet.

Also, we still have an AD btw everyone. Hart doesn't retire until the summer. We just hired a Strength coach, it's not like we can't hire an OC right now.

Reactions: 3 people
After the JRM returning for his senior year thread today...you should be safe

The JRM returning for his senior year was all on me. For some reason it showed up on my FBook page and I opened it. Thought WOW I will share with volnation. It was last years post that someone re posted or something.

My Fault. Hopefully I will not get slain or threats to my family over it.

The JRM returning for his senior year was all on me. For some reason it showed up on my FBook page and I opened it. Thought WOW I will share with volnation. It was last years post that someone re posted or something.

My Fault. Hopefully I will not get slain or threats to my family over it.

No worries. With the opinions that come across these pages, an honest mistake is a breath of fresh air.

At first I thought I woke up from time travel and was about to start calling some folks about some critical plays.

If I could go back in time I would tell CBJ to get a S&C coach and practice no fumbles(after all the early fumble, how were we still having fumbles late in the year).

Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
This thread would make good movie.
It's got a me so confused can't wait for the
ending. :popcorn:

images

This thread would make good movie.
It's got a me so confused can't wait for the
ending. :popcorn:

Spavitol gets up from his chair, limps out of the police station, lights a cigarette as his limp straightens out, and gets in a car with Wilcox who is waiting to pick him up.

Cut back to Butch in his office and he drops a coffee cup as he glances around at his charts.

Cue the flashback sequence to laying bricks, Worley laying in a pile, Treon Harris, Dobbs smiling, Henery running for a late TD, and Kyle Shurmur.

The end.

Reactions: 4 people
After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that drug abuse is a SERIOUS problem in Tennessee.

Spavitol gets up from his chair, limps out of the police station, lights a cigarette as his limp straightens out, and gets in a car with Wilcox who is waiting to pick him up.

Cut back to Butch in his office and he drops a coffee cup as he glances around at his charts.

Cue the flashback sequence to laying bricks, Worley laying in a pile, Treon Harris, Dobbs smiling, Henery running for a late TD, and Kyle Shurmur.

The end.

The name on the coffee cup? Kiffinyashi.

Reactions: 3 people
Cal throws the ball 90% of the time. I'm not sure how this would work at UT.

I believe that was in large part to losing their RBs early and Dykes philosophy. Spavital is from the Sumlin/Holgerson tree. Both coaches have had very successful running games in their stops

VN Store

Back